Reflection day was today.
I didn't think it was as good as last year's, but the team's stories were very touching and moving, so it was quite good still.
I didn't cry even though everyone around me was sobbing their hearts out.
Felt a twinge, but not to the extent of shedding tears.
But I feel like crying now.
I'll probably feel this way everyday till I've completed it.
皆さん,本当にありがとうございした。
A 211008 @ P-O
I didn't think it was as good as last year's, but the team's stories were very touching and moving, so it was quite good still.
I didn't cry even though everyone around me was sobbing their hearts out.
Felt a twinge, but not to the extent of shedding tears.
But I feel like crying now.
I'll probably feel this way everyday till I've completed it.
皆さん,本当にありがとうございした。
A 211008 @ P-O

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home