I was watching Hitman Reborn and suddenly in Episode 22, this guy struck me as exceedingly hot so I shall share him here~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~!
If you don't know me well, I MUST TELL YOU THAT I have a very bad tendency of going all OTAKU FOR SHUAI/COOL ANIME GUYS so THERE I GO AGAAAAAAAAAINHe's called Lambo and that's his 15 year old self, drawn by some amazing artist on deviantart, and he's... so... beautiful... *faints* I want copic markers too! (That's what the artist used for drawing the picture, the texture of the art looks so pretty.)
Actually he's really retarded and lame and hilarious (I don't think his character is really appealing =X), BUT WHEN HE GROWS UP HE'S SO HOT & COOL~!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
(*(&(A*((*ATSIUSAAGAGAUGASIG AHHHHHHHHH
---(Calms down)
Sadly, his 5 year old self is ghey, disgusting, and insanely retarded, but admittedly cute~ HERE HE IS
Can you believe this retarded :3 thing actually grows up to be so handsome. *swoons*Anyway Hitman Reborn is just getting interesting (The first 20 episodes are a complete waste of time because they're just to introduce characters and they're really retarded and lame) so I shall continue watching tomorrow; I had an internet cut just now ;_; so my loading for episode 23 stopped.
Well all I did today was audi with Baybay. Go for tuition. Eat. Sleep till 12. And (was forced to) watch Hitman Reborn! ("Watch Episode 30 BY MONDAY, I don't care, you RETARD.") Which is damn retarded and entertaining but getting serious now...
Huuuuhuuu. I'm happy!
/Edit: HuaiChyn's gayness never fails to ... be gay?
real gone! says:
WHY DO I LOOK LIKE HIM
real gone! says:
i is so much coooooler. (pardon me for my momentary ego-ness, I is always like dis!)
real gone! says:
;3
SweetHeart; says:
HAHA yeahyeahyeah
SweetHeart; says:
as cool as boiling water.
SweetHeart; says:
zomgosh what is wrong with me
Everything's wrong with you, Huai Chyn ~ Everything... (trails off menacingly)
"Boku wa dare? Kimi wa LAAAMBO! Kimi wa dare? Boku wa LAMBO!"

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home