Thursday, October 16, 2008

Yesterday, my head felt unbearably heavy and my throat was itching so I went to sleep at 5 or so. Woke up at an amazing time of 9.30 and my throat was on fire, so soon after eating medicine, I felt SLEEPY AGAIN and slept... at 11.30. And then I woke up this morning feeling nauseous from mounds of phlegm, headache-y and unable to swallow because it felt like my throat was on fire so I didn't dare to move from my bed lest I puke all over the floor. Then I slept again and woke up at 9, the nausea mostly gone but my throat still burning and clogged and the headache thudding.

Therefore, I did not go to school today. >_>

This also means I CAN BARELY TALK, let alone SING for the time being.. I shall die for choir if this doesn't clear up soon.

ANYWAY, ALL MY EOY RESULTS HAVE RETURNED! They are a beautiful array of grades~~ Every single subject is a different grade, ranging from A1 to D7. So colourful.

Ho, ho,

wonder how my O's are going to turn out, then.

Been hydrating myself with liquids so far and my throat ain't getting better >:(

There has been barely anything to blog about recently. Except for Huaichynny's yummy yummy jelly cake of which I ate another 6 pieces yesterday (bad idea because my throat was already feeling rather irritated).

NEXT WEEK SHALL BE A BOMB ~ (more retarded show-watching/how about beautiful singing boys again? on the marking days!)
You're ugly enough with one face; what's with two? Print-out has published again, btw, for further explanation.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home