Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Today was a bad day.

It started out as a fairly okay day, actually, with me devouring 6 pieces of Huai Chyn's ultimately scrumptious gay-heart-jelly-cake thing in the morning. The smooth, soft, cool, sweet strawberry (heart-shaped, mind) jelly over cookie crumbs mashed together to form a biscuit-like layer OVER another layer of melted marshmallows was unbearably mouth-watering and I almost drooled all through Assembly.

However, those who were wearing PE tee (me, me, me) had to RUN TWO ROUNDS AS A PUNISHMENT. I didn't even know we weren't allowed to wear PE tee 'cause our class was supposed to have PE on that day anyway, but... yeah, checking papers changed it all ~ So Bianca Eileen and I had to run! (We, ahem, cheated, ahem, 1 round)

Anyhow, we got back English, Maths, Bio, and Chem today. I did okay for English Maths and Bio but my Chem was... &^%^@%!@* _____________________ (insert disgusting words here) I suppose I couldn't expect more from not even TOUCHING 3 chapters. Especially crucial ones like MOLE CONCEPT, OXIDATION AND REDUCTION, AND THE PERCENTAGE YIELD, LIMITING REAGENT CALCULATION THINGS. So. *sighs*, I shall not be disappointed and just remember to study like crap next year.

Lunch was Huai Chyn's wondrous chocolate muffin~~ (On which she ICED MY NAME; so honoured yeaaaah) It was once again heavenly, just like all her other delicacies.

And then, choir killed me

and I was so tired when I reached home that my legs were wobbling.

Sigh, I hope my papers will be fine tomorrow.


Bahh, & I will work harder and improve.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home