Saturday, October 11, 2008

Another quiz, (I'm stuffed with sushi after AMKhub with jasmine! I ate a lot, and a lot, and a lot. Whoohoo no tuition today);

THREE NAMES YOU GO BY
-> Debbie
-> Deborah
-> Debbo
(there are more *cringes* but I shall not further embarrass myself; thank goodness it's only three)

THREE SCREEN NAMES YOU HAVE HAD
-> last stop,
-> and I want a moment to be real;
-> real gone!

THREE PHYSICAL THINGS YOU LIKE ABOUT YOURSELF
-> My... um, ability to eat a lot? (is that physical)
-> I don't have to wash my face with face wash..? (I'm too lazy to so I just splash water, but it works 8D)
-> (squeezes brain, but there's nothing else.)

THREE PHYSICAL THINGS YOU DON’T LIKE ABOUT YOURSELF
-> My explosive, thick, fat hair.
-> My tendency to get heat rash once I'm in the sun/I sunburn easily.
-> My height. (Although I am completely immune to short jokes by now! And I am currently convincing myself short = unique)

THREE PARTS OF YOUR HERITAGE
-> Teochew (Even though it's part of my heritage, I can't speak it)
-> Hakka (I can't speak it either)
-> Chinese (I can speak it... Just barely.)

THREE THINGS THAT SCARE YOU
-> Blood. Gore. ;_;
-> Ghost shows/scary noises
-> The dark. HAHA

THREE OF YOUR EVERYDAY ESSENTIALS
-> HANDPHONE. I'd feel so lost without it >_>
-> Glasses!
-> THE COMPUTER *drools*

THREE THINGS YOU ARE WEARING NOW
-> Grey shirt
-> Brown pants~
-> Glasses!

THREE OF YOUR FAVORITE SONGS (RIGHT NOW)
-> Love Story (Taylor Swift)
-> I'm Yours --still!-- (Jason Mraz)
-> Best I Ever Had (Vertical Horizon)

TWO TRUTHS AND A LIE, IN NO PARTICULAR ORDER
-> I love crunching ice
-> I love dreaming
-> I love Maths

THREE PHYSICAL THINGS ABOUT THE PREFERRED SEX THAT APPEAL TO YOU
-> Eyes!~!~!
-> Character
-> Hair (HAHA)

THREE OF YOUR FAVORITE HOBBIES
-> Using the com
-> Singing
-> Writing

THREE THINGS YOU WANT TO DO REALLY BADLY RIGHT NOW
-> Eat. But I'm already stuffed.
-> Sleep -_-
-> Play audi!

THREE CAREERS YOU’RE CONSIDERING/YOU’VE CONSIDERED
-> Graphic animator~!
-> Teacher (of primary school kids *swoons*)
-> Anything that earns money with the things I enjoy doing ~

THREE PLACES YOU WANT TO GO ON VACATION
-> DISNEYLAND/DISNEYSEA Agaaaain
-> Japan Agaaaain
-> Anywhere beautiful (I haven't really decided)

THREE NAMES YOU LIKE
-> Asher
-> Isabelle
-> Gabriel
(hahaha, I chose them anyhow~)

THREE THINGS YOU WANT TO DO BEFORE YOU DIE
-> Stuff myself with good food!
-> Say proper goodbyes.
-> Accomplish something x_x

THREE WAYS THAT YOU ARE STEREOTYPICALLY A GIRL
-> I scream! Really loudly (sometimes)
-> I am better at Languages than at Maths and Science?
-> I - I... I have LONG HAIR.

THREE WAYS THAT YOU ARE STEREOTYPICALLY A BOY
-> I sit very, very unglam-ly.
-> I don't really like shopping ~ (unless it's with hilarious, entertaining friends and I buy good good stuff! :o BAYBAY)
-> I really like to play shooting games/TOMB RAIDERRR! (Although it's been long since I touched them)

I hope tomorrow I'll be able to finish my list with Baybay. He, he, he

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home