Monday, October 20, 2008

So, I watched 2 movies in a row today with a retard. I really hope I have not become more retarded, but it was fun anywaaaay!

Woke up at around 9.15 when I was supposed to reach YCK MRT at 10. I almost got killed for being 10 minutes late. Well, you see, the retard likes to exaggerate >_> "Can I kill you now?"

There was still a lot of time to spare (AHEM) so we took train to Vivo, ate Macs (where the retard almost died from eating the new wasabi burger thing and kept choking and spluttering), and watched 20th Century Boys! We smuggled WASABI FRIES IN, which tasted like potato chips after a while because the spicy wasabi taste wore off after it was exposed to the cold cinema air. (Which was good, because I can't stand wasabi)

This guy freaked me out! And the monkey-mask-wearing guy, too, because he was simply too disturbing. -_o

People kept bursting (literally) and blood exploded everywhere. It was quite gory at some scenes so due to my phobia of BLOOD AND WOUNDS AND EXPOSED FLESH AND GORE, I was quite disgusted and squeamish. I had to keep turning my head away while gripping instinctively onto the person next to me aka retard, HA HA.

Actually, the show had quite an interesting plot, and it was very entertaining! (Censor the bloody parts and I'd be fine)

...

JUST THAT EVERYONE IMPORTANT DIED IN THE END (WTH) SO I WAS QUITE CLUELESS AND LOST WHEN THE CREDITS ROLLED. THE DAUGHTER TOOK OVER AS THE HERO, THEEEENDZZXXZX.

Then we went to buy tickets for "If I were Superman", and this time we bought popcorn WHICH WE COULD NOT FINISH BECAUSE THE BOX WAS TOO HUGE -_o I ate most of it anyway and apparently GAINED WEIGHT (!?); "See, after eating so much popcorn you became fatter~"

Before going to the cinema as we had 1hr plus to kill, we went into the comic/anime merchandise shop upstairs at Vivo and I was almost forced to play arcade. My futile attempts to escape failed because I was dragged back >_>, and IN THE END WE DID NOT PLAY, SO HA, HA, HA.

Then we went to the petshop, looked at the dogs (WHOooooo :3) and then went into CHALLENGER (thanks retard for the shop name, HOOHHOO I learnt something new!) to play all the random video games. HAHAHAHAHA There was even a WALL-E game which I utterly failed at controlling so the retard tried playing and uh, died continuously.

Switched to a football game after that, which I refused to touch because I knew I would die trying to control the players (Yes I ish complete noob at video games), so retard played like 21971239327 games, and lost.. all. To the extremely pro computer. O_O

Almost late for the show, because the retard couldn't bear losing repeatedly and kept trying again and again. Which was HAHAHAHAHAHA very amusing.


It was damn hilarious at first. Laughed like crap (retard almost choked and died again), then realised the show was really sad and touching. I felt strangely empty and speechless after the movie, because (Highlight for spoiler) the main character died in the end and the ending was really depressing ;_; Expected, but still. Moreover, it was a true life story. Bleah.

By then, it was 6.30 or so, so we took train home. Missed a stop because I was subjected to listening to Hitman Reborn music and we weren't taking notice of the stops. So yes, U-turned and finally made my way home! Whoooo.

The bus was, unexpectedly, NOT AS CROWDED AS BEFORE, so I was happy. Hehhhh the end.

YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH I can't wait for Huai Chyn's sweet cookies <3

Tomorrow, A.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home