Shifted to 2 Purity today, and I almost got lost on the way to the class.
The table I had the misfortune to sit at has been scrawled upon with squiggly lines and squished-faced-girls. It's also really shaky. But yes, I probably have to bear with it for some time.
>_>
It was a pretty boring day in school too, what with two periods of English and Chinese OLevel briefing which extended our school day (but I managed to draw something really special for Huai Chyn then, so I was happy!). And then Baybay went to eat lunch at Macs with me for a long time because I chewed too slowly.
We finally reached home at around 3 plus, and she helped me a whole lot even though she got sian and I sat around watching her because I'm useless at that kinda thing.
So,
Thank you very much, Baybay the gay. You shall get something special for helping me completing the list and everything! :d
She's almost the gayest/lamest person I know.
This time we actually played PUTT-PUTT and FREDDI-FISH (It's a JUNIOR ADVENTURE! For Kids 3-8, screams the cover in block red words) and she was very, very excited. HAHAHA. Then we ate pizza and watched Hitman Reborn, which is admittedly quite entertaining and lame, although the plot seems to drag on for so long >_> SOMEONE keeps insisting that after Episode 20, it gets good, so I'm going to plough through yeahhhh.
I shall START MUGGING in the holidays. Although I need, need, NEED to get out of this insane partying mood soon. I'm forced to watch 20th Century Boys on Monday, and its advertisement FREAKS ME OUT ENOUGH ALREADY.
I hope Wednesday would mellow the aftermath. Retarded shows and more beautiful singing boys???
And JOAAANIE you've finally revealed your presence! XD Hilarious, man. HAHAHA.
Oh, today the print out had something special. Take a look!
"Kenji-kuuuuun... Asobimaaaashyoooouuu..."
The table I had the misfortune to sit at has been scrawled upon with squiggly lines and squished-faced-girls. It's also really shaky. But yes, I probably have to bear with it for some time.
>_>
It was a pretty boring day in school too, what with two periods of English and Chinese OLevel briefing which extended our school day (but I managed to draw something really special for Huai Chyn then, so I was happy!). And then Baybay went to eat lunch at Macs with me for a long time because I chewed too slowly.
We finally reached home at around 3 plus, and she helped me a whole lot even though she got sian and I sat around watching her because I'm useless at that kinda thing.
So,
Thank you very much, Baybay the gay. You shall get something special for helping me completing the list and everything! :d
She's almost the gayest/lamest person I know.
This time we actually played PUTT-PUTT and FREDDI-FISH (It's a JUNIOR ADVENTURE! For Kids 3-8, screams the cover in block red words) and she was very, very excited. HAHAHA. Then we ate pizza and watched Hitman Reborn, which is admittedly quite entertaining and lame, although the plot seems to drag on for so long >_> SOMEONE keeps insisting that after Episode 20, it gets good, so I'm going to plough through yeahhhh.
I shall START MUGGING in the holidays. Although I need, need, NEED to get out of this insane partying mood soon. I'm forced to watch 20th Century Boys on Monday, and its advertisement FREAKS ME OUT ENOUGH ALREADY.
I hope Wednesday would mellow the aftermath.
And JOAAANIE you've finally revealed your presence! XD Hilarious, man. HAHAHA.
Oh, today the print out had something special. Take a look!
"Kenji-kuuuuun... Asobimaaaashyoooouuu..."

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home