I'm supposed to be mugging Chinese now, but I'm eating lunch and reading manga online so I thought WHY NOT SLACK FOR THE MOMENT!
Anyway, Baybay's gayness is smothering me. >_>
Obsessive Complusive Disorder; says:
ISINT IT EXPECTEDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
Obsessive Complusive Disorder; says:
I AMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM AGY
Obsessive Complusive Disorder; says:
HAHAHAHAHAHHAHA
Tracing her way through the constellation, says:
HAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHA
Tracing her way through the constellation, says:
OMG
Obsessive Complusive Disorder; says:
<3
[/edit] Sometimes I wonder why I know so many gay retards.In your FACE, Clement~ ONE FOR ONE
Tracing her way through the constellation, says:
I HATE YOU HAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHA
ĈĿΞмΞηT-The Final Goodbye says:
T_T what's there to hate? my awesomeness? my oh-so-handsome face?
Random post. 8D
B 1 271008 @ P-O
there's nothing more to say,
there's nothing else I want more than to be with you/
Anyway, Baybay's gayness is smothering me. >_>
Obsessive Complusive Disorder; says:
ISINT IT EXPECTEDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
Obsessive Complusive Disorder; says:
I AMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM AGY
Obsessive Complusive Disorder; says:
HAHAHAHAHAHHAHA
Tracing her way through the constellation, says:
HAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHA
Tracing her way through the constellation, says:
OMG
Obsessive Complusive Disorder; says:
<3
[/edit] Sometimes I wonder why I know so many gay retards.
Tracing her way through the constellation, says:
I HATE YOU HAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHA
ĈĿΞмΞηT-The Final Goodbye says:
T_T what's there to hate? my awesomeness? my oh-so-handsome face?
Random post. 8D
B 1 271008 @ P-O
there's nothing more to say,
there's nothing else I want more than to be with you/

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home