I should be sleeping by now;
BUT I COULDN'T GET TO SLEEP - NO, NO, NO.
I just sat in my bed smiling stupidly to myself, dazed and drunken with euphoria.
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAAHAH It's hitting me worse now because it's so silent and quiet and I am free to dwell on my thoughts.
Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee I'm really really really happy! XD
I'm inexplicably, strangely, unbearably DROWNING IN JOY AND ENDORPHINS ARE PUMPING EVERYWHERE around my BODY anddd I'M FLOAAAATING~
Should have calmed down and accepted it sensibly by now;
but when something so disgustingly unbelievable COMES TRUE, you feel like you've been WHAAAMMEDD by a bullet train going 108028123023km/h AND YOU FLY INTO THE AIR yes, yes, and then you drift along, half-paralyzed from shock -
I'm happy, happy, happy, happy, happy
So, so, so happy my head gets all clouded and fuzzy and I can't think of anything else ^___^
And then the thought of Chinese O's just dragged me back down.
My pillow... is... beckoning... -heaves huge sigh-
I shall grudgingly comply; although I'm probably too high now to sleep properly.
WHEE HEE HEE. XDDD
/Out of the doubt that fills my mind,
I somehow find you and I
collide.
BUT I COULDN'T GET TO SLEEP - NO, NO, NO.
I just sat in my bed smiling stupidly to myself, dazed and drunken with euphoria.
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAAHAH It's hitting me worse now because it's so silent and quiet and I am free to dwell on my thoughts.
Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee I'm really really really happy! XD
I'm inexplicably, strangely, unbearably DROWNING IN JOY AND ENDORPHINS ARE PUMPING EVERYWHERE around my BODY anddd I'M FLOAAAATING~
Should have calmed down and accepted it sensibly by now;
but when something so disgustingly unbelievable COMES TRUE, you feel like you've been WHAAAMMEDD by a bullet train going 108028123023km/h AND YOU FLY INTO THE AIR yes, yes, and then you drift along, half-paralyzed from shock -
I'm happy, happy, happy, happy, happy
So, so, so happy my head gets all clouded and fuzzy and I can't think of anything else ^___^
And then the thought of Chinese O's just dragged me back down.
My pillow... is... beckoning... -heaves huge sigh-
I shall grudgingly comply; although I'm probably too high now to sleep properly.
WHEE HEE HEE. XDDD
/Out of the doubt that fills my mind,
I somehow find you and I
collide.
Labels: endorphin-intoxicated

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home