I don't really feel like posting, but I prefer doing this to writing some crappy review about Animal Farm (We weren't even TAUGHT HOW TO WRITE THE DAMN THING), so HOORAY here me go. After all my blog be horrifyingly stagnant.
On Monday after school, Zhiyi terrorized my house, and I even had to take food for her while she tried editting the powerpoint for our Japanese project and laughing her head off and impersonating me on my MSN. *shakes head*
And then WanXin joined in for a while before they went home.
Thus resulting in a lack of time to study for CHEM TEST, which was YESTERDAY and was ATROCIOUS! Mole killzzz me.
RI CONCERT after that made me extremely high though. We went to Esplanade Library to look for vocal scores before the performance started, but none of them were harmonize-able so we gave up. AND AND WE GOT GOOD SEATS IN THE ESPLANADE FOR ONCE. Woohoo!
The choir was really, really good. Currently Awestruck at high guy voices. :O AHAHAHAH RJCHORALE PEOPLE came to guest perform too and we recognised a few! AND THEIR LAST PERFORMANCE was highly amusing. XDDDDDDDDD
Oh, and there was this guy who swayed very distinctly when he sang. In the RI choir. Everyone moved only slightly while his knees literally buckled every time he moved from side to side. We attempted to imitate him on our seats but couldn't do it as well as he could. Ahem. =/
I WISH I HAD A GUY'S VOICE, I REALLY DO. They can go both lowwww and high. Some of them could sing REALLY CLEAR, NICE, PURE FALSETTO. So versatile man. Abii and I were whoa-ing in awe all through the concert. The falsetto wasn't even ear-piercing like girls' voices are when they hit the high notes. So fluidd and smooth.
So in an attempt to train our guy voices, we boomed, "ENCOREEEEEE." in really manly voices really loudly. (I hope one day I magically develop some guy voice! WHoooooooo and anyway guy voices sound nicer than girls' voices when singing. HAHEHA)
On to today. Stayed back to help with class deco, and Huai Chyn the queen of gayness actually drew heart-shaped fireworks:
Really nice, but still SOOOO GHEEEEYYYYyYY
And I didn't know GLITTER GLUE WAS UN-STICKY. They slid off right after I squeezed them on the paper. -_o
Rushed off for third lang after helping out, and fetched Wan Xin and her JAPANESE EXCHANGE STUDENT-FRIEND home! Wahahahahah, I realised I'm completely incoherent in Japanese compared to Wan Xin. I was stumbling over lousy Jap words while TRYING to talk to the girl.
After that, I followed my father to clear my old, deserted house of any breeding mosquitoes. WHAOAAHAH SO COOL I could barely remember anything about it. Moved house in Primary Oneeee. So yeah!
The outside:
MY OLD ROOM! (LOOKIE OLD-FASHIONED AIRCONS)
Aaaand... behold the toilet.
WENT HOME AFTER THAT (my old house is extremely near my current house so hooohoo)
And... now I have nothing else to talk about
Gahh, I'm supposed to be doing my movie review on Animal Farm. But it was sooooooooooooooooooooooooooo boring. =/ I think the book is much better. BLEAH
Dadaddadaddadadadadaddadda whoooo.
END
P.S: Anyone wants to see how the guy they've been saying I look like (Crawshaw) looks like? go to St Nicholas School website, click the pesa link (plain english speaking thingo)? on the homepage and find the video of him, somewhere there. >____> AND TELL ME IF I LOOK LIKE HIM
are you seeing what's happening, yet?)
Remember the times, so fine,
when we thought that nothing could stand in our way.
On Monday after school, Zhiyi terrorized my house, and I even had to take food for her while she tried editting the powerpoint for our Japanese project and laughing her head off and impersonating me on my MSN. *shakes head*
And then WanXin joined in for a while before they went home.
Thus resulting in a lack of time to study for CHEM TEST, which was YESTERDAY and was ATROCIOUS! Mole killzzz me.
RI CONCERT after that made me extremely high though. We went to Esplanade Library to look for vocal scores before the performance started, but none of them were harmonize-able so we gave up. AND AND WE GOT GOOD SEATS IN THE ESPLANADE FOR ONCE. Woohoo!
The choir was really, really good. Currently Awestruck at high guy voices. :O AHAHAHAH RJCHORALE PEOPLE came to guest perform too and we recognised a few! AND THEIR LAST PERFORMANCE was highly amusing. XDDDDDDDDD
Oh, and there was this guy who swayed very distinctly when he sang. In the RI choir. Everyone moved only slightly while his knees literally buckled every time he moved from side to side. We attempted to imitate him on our seats but couldn't do it as well as he could. Ahem. =/
I WISH I HAD A GUY'S VOICE, I REALLY DO. They can go both lowwww and high. Some of them could sing REALLY CLEAR, NICE, PURE FALSETTO. So versatile man. Abii and I were whoa-ing in awe all through the concert. The falsetto wasn't even ear-piercing like girls' voices are when they hit the high notes. So fluidd and smooth.
So in an attempt to train our guy voices, we boomed, "ENCOREEEEEE." in really manly voices really loudly. (I hope one day I magically develop some guy voice! WHoooooooo and anyway guy voices sound nicer than girls' voices when singing. HAHEHA)
On to today. Stayed back to help with class deco, and Huai Chyn the queen of gayness actually drew heart-shaped fireworks:
Really nice, but still SOOOO GHEEEEYYYYyYYAnd I didn't know GLITTER GLUE WAS UN-STICKY. They slid off right after I squeezed them on the paper. -_o
Rushed off for third lang after helping out, and fetched Wan Xin and her JAPANESE EXCHANGE STUDENT-FRIEND home! Wahahahahah, I realised I'm completely incoherent in Japanese compared to Wan Xin. I was stumbling over lousy Jap words while TRYING to talk to the girl.
After that, I followed my father to clear my old, deserted house of any breeding mosquitoes. WHAOAAHAH SO COOL I could barely remember anything about it. Moved house in Primary Oneeee. So yeah!
The outside:
And... now I have nothing else to talk about
Gahh, I'm supposed to be doing my movie review on Animal Farm. But it was sooooooooooooooooooooooooooo boring. =/ I think the book is much better. BLEAH
Dadaddadaddadadadadaddadda whoooo.
END
P.S: Anyone wants to see how the guy they've been saying I look like (Crawshaw) looks like? go to St Nicholas School website, click the pesa link (plain english speaking thingo)? on the homepage and find the video of him, somewhere there. >____> AND TELL ME IF I LOOK LIKE HIM
are you seeing what's happening, yet?)
Remember the times, so fine,
when we thought that nothing could stand in our way.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home