AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.
Look look I decided to post STUFF, WITH, SUBSTANCE.
BEHOLD THIS!
Go to Googlism.com, type your name in, and then post the first 15 things. Of course, that is if you're as free as I am. (well I'm not exactly free, but ha, ha)
debbie is a slut (eh I DON'T LIKE this one! Why's it the first?!)
debbie is shortlisted for theatre award
debbie is stuffing her guts back in hot
debbie is a champion
debbie is critical to jim's success as a
debbie is skiing
debbie is pleased
debbie is stuffing her guts back in
debbie is getting nasty appreciation
debbie is a twenty
debbie is an international verified premier member of paypal
debbie is suffering pray that
debbie is a
debbie is dj
debbie is shortlisted for theatre award debbie has reached the shortlist for greatest musical
Ta-da.
Hooray,
The Dark Knight was guuuuuuuuud. Other than Sharlyn spilling water all over my skirt, and the freeezing cinema.
Joey didn't punch a hole in the popcorn box this time!
when will you turn back/into that sweet little girl?/with a bright genuine smile/that could light up my world.
Look look I decided to post STUFF, WITH, SUBSTANCE.
BEHOLD THIS!
Go to Googlism.com, type your name in, and then post the first 15 things. Of course, that is if you're as free as I am. (well I'm not exactly free, but ha, ha)
debbie is a slut (eh I DON'T LIKE this one! Why's it the first?!)
debbie is shortlisted for theatre award
debbie is stuffing her guts back in hot
debbie is a champion
debbie is critical to jim's success as a
debbie is skiing
debbie is pleased
debbie is stuffing her guts back in
debbie is getting nasty appreciation
debbie is a twenty
debbie is an international verified premier member of paypal
debbie is suffering pray that
debbie is a
debbie is dj
debbie is shortlisted for theatre award debbie has reached the shortlist for greatest musical
Ta-da.
Hooray,
The Dark Knight was guuuuuuuuud. Other than Sharlyn spilling water all over my skirt, and the freeezing cinema.
Joey didn't punch a hole in the popcorn box this time!
when will you turn back/into that sweet little girl?/with a bright genuine smile/that could light up my world.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home