I must stop being such an idiot and keep failing or scraping passes for every test I take.
So far, my PPR's cluttered with Cs and Fs, so if I don't buck up, I'm going to die.
I guess I've been way too slack... Too carefree and happy and thinking that my method of studying-the-night-before would forever work.
Sigh.
I will become studious and hardworking from now on (AH that'd be difficult.), actually listen in class,
learn to revise my homework,
and use the computer less.
Feeling extremely stressed out and depressed now... But all I can do is learn from this, and never to study last minute again.
And choir. Sigh.
Why does it seem like everything's so wrong all the time? I wish one day everything would just disappear. Everything. Like all the politics and conflict behind the scenes.
And then I wish the nice stuff would return.
Like when the cookies were one.
(and when we were all equal, the same.)
and when we didn't care about who wore what, who looked the prettiest, who had the highest rank, and who was the most popular.
when we loved each other, for being each other.
So far, my PPR's cluttered with Cs and Fs, so if I don't buck up, I'm going to die.
I guess I've been way too slack... Too carefree and happy and thinking that my method of studying-the-night-before would forever work.
Sigh.
I will become studious and hardworking from now on (AH that'd be difficult.), actually listen in class,
learn to revise my homework,
and use the computer less.
Feeling extremely stressed out and depressed now... But all I can do is learn from this, and never to study last minute again.
And choir. Sigh.
Why does it seem like everything's so wrong all the time? I wish one day everything would just disappear. Everything. Like all the politics and conflict behind the scenes.
And then I wish the nice stuff would return.
Like when the cookies were one.
(and when we were all equal, the same.)
and when we didn't care about who wore what, who looked the prettiest, who had the highest rank, and who was the most popular.
when we loved each other, for being each other.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home