Saturday, July 19, 2008

WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE I have finally touched the com after 3 solid days :DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD HAOHEOAHEOHEOHAOWAUAUWOW AND I AM FINALLY FREE FOR THE TIME BEING HAHHEEAEHEAHEHEA ME SHALL GO DO TUITON HOMEWORK NOW. Will continue this post properly later. HAHEHEAHOHOHO!

[EDITED.]
farewell/

This week's been really really hectic. HEH! Farewell was SURPRISINGLY OHHHKAAAY. 8D Bleaaaah, I'm really gonna miss the Sec4s >_> AND YES YES YES THEY CAN GO OVERSEAS WITH US AT THE END OF THIS YEAR!

WHEEEEEEEEEE!

Jing was Edward and I was Bella for our couple theme. We kinda emcee-ed on THE SPOT so we didn't know what to say, HAHAHA.

"Do you know they're making a movie about us?" said Jing/Edward.
"Really?"
I replied, not knowing what to say.
"Yeah, I think it's called... Twilight, or something."

And the first thing that came into my mind was...
"Huh, really? Ew."

Ahhhh, well. I've been absent from the online world for 3 whole days. D: Wednesday I was rushing banner at home, baking brownies, and doing farewell stuff till 2.30 am. And then, Thursday... reached home at around 8.45pm, (yes after farewell) and collapsed on my bed not long after that.

Yay for Friday.
rjc choir concert vocal delights/

... WAS AWESOMEEEEEEE! Went with Abii, Jing and Leryee. We hopped to J8 for pizza hut and to fix Leryee's phone, and then we walked to RJC to watttccch the awesome concert. SO GLAD THAT I WENT AND THAT THERE WAS NO THIRD LANG!

PUNCH CRACKED ME UP LIKE MAD. It was FREAKING HILARIOUS!!! XDDDDD

Their voices were REALLY good :O

And their concert seemed so super fun! If only SNGS choir could do something like that, bleaaah. But our school doesn't wanna let choir hold their own concert (I wonder why -.o), so BOO.

There was these really pro beat boxers, and really pro dudes who could sing falsetto REALLY well. GAAAAAAAH I ENVY THOSE GUYS. They can SING BOTH GUYS' AND GIRLS' PARTS. ;_; SO TALENTED.

I really wanna learn how to sing like a guy T_T So I can sing duets alone HA HA HA okay no, but I think it's really really super super cool to be able to sing like a guy! Then you can SING BASE AND TENOR PARTS. DAMN COOOOOL!

But with my disgustingly high-pitched voice, it's kinda impossible... So i'll give up on it soon. >_> (Yes, I'm sure Cleo/Nat/Jing/Mello have endured enough of my strained "guy" singing, and trying to convince me that I DON'T sound like a guy when I attempt to sound all deep and chesty when singing, "I can show you the world ~~~" or any other guy song)

Yes, and and the end was so cool!!!!!! LOOK AT THIS YO (thanks jing for piccies)

SEEEEE THEIR SILHOUETTES! :O This was when they were singing circle of life. AAAWWWMAAGAWD COOL LIGHTS

Jing Leryee Abii and I screamed after almost every song. We even did the really ear-piercing screams that are extremely loud. =/ even though we err, only knew Louisa and Kaile and Gen from SNchoir.

Oh... that reminds me...

EMBARRASSING MOMENT OF THE DAY:

"... and let us welcome the principal of RJC, [Insert Miss/Mrs name here]!"
The woman who had been sitting directly in front of me for the entire concert stands up and hurries onto stage.
"OMGGGGGGG! We've been sitting BEHIND THE PRINCIPAL!?" we hiss to each other.

"YES OMG DEBBIE!? YOUR SCREAMING!!!!!"

I die, and shrivel up on the seat.

And... Well, we were specially mentioned by the principal in a rather 'subtle' way. XD

random piccies we took while on the way to RJC (we walked from J8, reached at 5.15 when concert started only at 6, so u-turned and aimed for RI to pretend we went the wrong way or something. WE DISCOVERED THIS cool field :D)/

JING ABII DEBBIE LERYEE :3

Failed attempt at taking a self-timed shot of ourselves walking away from the camera. That's us running towards it to see if it had taken our photo yet. BUT STILL QUITE NICE NO?

Success. 8D

We spell L-O-V-E. Leryee's E is squished up! =/

Dancing around the treeeee~

Last shot before we hurried for the concert.

We had millions of mosquito bites (WELL I had seven while Jing and Leryee had only several. Abii was the coolest; she had NONE -_-) and I was chanting an "Itchy, itchy, very very itchy" song with Abii on the way.

After the superbly wonderful concert, we hopped to J8 and ate at Food Junction. Roti prata ftwwww. 8D

And then went home, at around 10. I died once again when I saw my bed. :/

Yuckkkk for Geog test next week. >_>

P.S: WHAAAAAAHAHAHA MY SMSES RENEW TODAY OR SOMETHING so I will BREAK FREE FROM THE nightmare of NOT SMSING! Well, I still hit 996 this month, but a great improvement from last months 2.2++k, eh? SO YAYYYY I CAN SMS AGAIN till I hit 500 in around 10 days and have to restrain myself again... (like I always do ;_;)
I wish I could tell you this, confidently, but now I haven't the slightest chance.
"I loved you, I have loved you all along.
And I miss you,
Been far away for far too long..." -Nickelback.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home