I came back today and slept.
For 3 hours.
And I actually planned to study today! Allll my time wasted by sleeping.
All right, never mind. I shall stay up tonight. >:/
For once in this entire term, this week has only ONE TEST! Well, that's excluding spelling and comprehension but those aren't study-able so, hooraaaayyy.
Anyway since I have nothing to post about, let me spread HuaiChyn's gayness to DAA WORLLLDDD:
(this is regarding her personal message which was something like, '!HOTNESS. [ahh, buy cookies!])
and i want a moment to be real, says:
WHO THE HECK HAS HOTNESS
sugarhoneyicetea! says:
doesn't it sound huaichynish. rofl.
sugarhoneyicetea! says:
wow, ME!.
-is too overwhelmed by gayness to continue this post-
For 3 hours.
And I actually planned to study today! Allll my time wasted by sleeping.
All right, never mind. I shall stay up tonight. >:/
For once in this entire term, this week has only ONE TEST! Well, that's excluding spelling and comprehension but those aren't study-able so, hooraaaayyy.
Anyway since I have nothing to post about, let me spread HuaiChyn's gayness to DAA WORLLLDDD:
(this is regarding her personal message which was something like, '!HOTNESS. [ahh, buy cookies!])
and i want a moment to be real, says:
WHO THE HECK HAS HOTNESS
sugarhoneyicetea! says:
doesn't it sound huaichynish. rofl.
sugarhoneyicetea! says:
wow, ME!.
-is too overwhelmed by gayness to continue this post-

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home