Wednesday, July 02, 2008

GAHH THIS WEEK IS SO PACKED.

Bio Test and Chinese O LEVEL ORALS (le gasp) on FRIDAY.

And tomorrow there's the Alumni Dinner thingy that choir HAS to perform at. And we'll all reach home at 11pm+++ or so.

How on EARTH WOULD I HAVE TIME TO STUDY!?

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

I was so stressed and freaked out by my super screwed life that I made Josie (and myself) rush out all our experiments during Chem lesson. So that she could continue testing me Jap words for my Jap test when we were done. THANKYEWJOSIE.

(I screwed my listening for Jap test. and probably everything else. =/)
BUT WHATEVRARRZXXXAXAZ THE MOST IMPORTANT THING IS MY CHINESE O LEVEL ORAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111111111

ARGH, I can't seem to speak Chinese fluently. Gahh. After mugging lots lots for Bio tonight, I shall hold a conversation with myself in the mirror. Which will be VERY ENTERTAINING~

He, he, he.

Oh right, regarding my tagboard. I am EXTREMELY AMUSED XDDDDD to note that someone has gotten angry over something I posted... um...

2 years ago.

HAHAAHAHAA. I was such a guileless little thing then. Awwwwwwwwww. Never knowing that my blog might be invaded by Ting-Yit-fans or an appallingly egoistical "Shuai Tang God" of some... sort. O_______O

Well, this would be brilliant for any Chinese Oral O Level topic on BLOGS. HOOHOO!

Actually, I never really saw Ting Yit up close, or very clearly. I can't even remember how he looks like -_- TWO YEARS! And and I never knew him personally (coughHAZELcough) so... You can understand my open-mindedness eh! I guess it's kinda mean to say something like that about someone, but but I thought only my friends read my blog, and they had the same sentiments as me. =/ To think no HCI guy would ever enter my oh-so-humble domain D: How did you guys get to my blog anyway!?!?!?! I'M SUPPOSED TO BE LOW PROFILE! LOW.

ANYWAY IF TING YIT HAS BUFFED UP AND MIRACULOUSLY MOULTED INTO SOME DROP-DEAD GORGEOUS, HANDSOME GUY, I take back my cruel, cruel words, (from 2 years ago). So Ting-Yit-fans don't need to fret over what they should say on my tagboard. Eh, keep it clean, thanks. =/

And no I don't think "i veri chio", as you have put it. I w
as just being pointedly frank. (i think. i hope. unless -refer to above-)

Back to crapping;

I CAN'T GO FOR MENTORSHIP. 2 days, O levels, and a Bio test. Sigh... I think I might try again in JC, although I don't think I'd make it then. The standard's so much higher.

Oh oh. YES. DO I LOOK LIKE THIS GUY AT ALL!?

APPARENTLY I LOOK LIKE THIS GUY, Crawshaw. Cassandra, Sharon, Shirley, etc, etc... ARE ALL CONVINCED THAT-

"Fats fats fats fats fats," the person who I am currently on the phone with (identity shall not be disclosed lest that said person feels insulted HAHAHA) suddenly mutters. -_-

-continues- I LOOK LIKE CRAWSHAW!?!?!?!?!?

WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT!?

Apparently my eyes/jaw/eyebrows/certain angle of face all are uncannily alike to his.

Oh man. This must mean I look masculine. D:

Okay off I am to mugging Bio and talking in Chinese to myself in mirrors.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home