Hahahaha YES! I have access to photos thanks to CLEO (THANKYOU CLEO) and therefore I will POST ABOUT CAP REUNION WHOOHOO.
(And post up retarded pictures of other people HE HE HE!)
-Bum was late. >:(
And I was EARLY. URrgghhhhhhhhhh. Benedict, Bum, Nat and I were supposed to meet at Dhoby Gaut at 11.30 am. I ended up at 11.20am (SURPRISE SURPRISE, I am always late), and Benedict hopped over to me 10 minutes later. ON TIME MAN.
We were both... in our CAP teeshirts.
Which ATTRACT A WHOLEEE LOTTTT OF ATTENTIONNNN. Almost EVERYONE who walked past us gave us disgusted stares, while we tried to lean inconspicuously against the wall. I'm not exaggerating T_T We tried looking away and stifling embarrassed laughter while they stared.
He grabbed a newspaper and covered his shirt with it (while reading), and I tried hiding behind him. But to no avail; people still looked at us incredulously. D: THANKS BENEDICT, THANNNKKKSSS. He forced me to wear it, and I thought he asked literally all the cappers to wear it too, but NOoooooOOOOoo.
Nat came 20 minutes after (WELL MUCH BETTER THAN BUM!), and we all waited around for Bum, who got lost and didn't know where he was. -___- Great sense of direction.
-After Bum FINALLY came... Half an hour late... (and he was the one who planned to meet at 11.30, mind)
We walked aimlessly to park mall, with no idea what to do. HAHAHAAHA.
Apparently Park Mall has TWOOOO SIDES, EAST & WEST. I never knew. :/
"East mall or west mall?" asks Bum. "I want East!"
"West!" insists Benedict.
"Nat, you? Deborah?"
"I don't know, I've never come here before!"
"HMMMM. HAHAHA, let's go West. I trust Benedict more."
(Benedict triumphantly heads for West Mall, while Bum hangs his head dejectedly.)
-WE GO TO THE FOOD MALL.
(because benedict and I didn't bring anything for the picnic at fort canning park later)
Well, we ended up buying nothing, and walked around Watson's staring at weird stuff, because Bum initially wanted to buy teeth whitener for his mum. Eheheh. And we wanted to play Dare&Dare (around the shops).
Nat dared Bum to go into the slimming centre and ask how much one slimming session cost, and he happily did so. HAHAHAHAA. But apparently he had to "bring his mother down with him because THEY DIDN'T ATTEND TO SMALL PATRONS."
HAAAAAAAHAHAAHHA.
YEAHHHHH, and then we ate lunch at Han's! Shared Bacon Caaaa...somethingican'tspellit with Bum, and Nat and Benedict ate full meals. Nat ordered this rum ball thingy which actually was quite okay (BECAUSEEEE IT TASTED LIKE PEANUTS AND I LIKE PEANUTS!) but noone wanted to eat it so I ate most of it ):
Crapped and crapped till it was time to go to Fort Canning Park to meet everyone. :D
Bum: Gay Malays are REALLY SCARY-
Waiter walking past: WHAT?!
-Fast forwarding now. Waited at MRT station for Bevin, met up with Rohan and Cassandra, and we walked a longggg longgg uphill way to Fort Canning Park. "FASTLY FASTLY NOW!" screamed Rohan, being the perfect future CAP councillor.
-Walked back down with Bevin, Bum and Benedict to find Cleo, and walked back up again (taking ages to find the park -_- because noone trusted Bevin's sense of direction XD)
-AND REACHED. (HALLELUJAH)
Cleo and I sat/walked around first doing nothing because everyone was split into little groups (we tried acting 'big' by sitting on the floor and making big hand gestures and talking animatedly among ourselves, HAHAHAHAHA.),
and then I played this really mild version of Truth or Dare (the circle widened quite rapidly cause people kept joining 8D), while Cleo and other really enthu/crazy people went to play Twister! HOHO.
(CREDITS TO GREG FOR THE PICS! i kinda ripped them :/)
and i can't put much pictures 'cause my blog post will explode. it already has, actually.
The Twister people!
I LAUGHED OUT LOUD WHEN I SAW THIS PICTURE (i wasn't with the twister people). >_> Rohan & Benedict!
Rohan lying on the grass. O_O
The EXTREMELY mild Truth Or Dare people.
-After that everyone had to go for Alumni Meeting (I AM NOT IN ALUMNI HOHOHO) or go home so our group decreased greatly :/ The remaining people hopped to outside Cathay, sat in a big circle and played CRAZY Dare&Dare.
Wellllll for one, Bum and Rohan had to act gay together and walk around like this. And talk really gay-ly. XD

"Dear, don't be like this already, later people think we AH GUA!"
For another, Jesslyn had pretend to pee in a corner by spilling water out of a water bottle. XD
-Rohan had to walk drunkenly to the dustbin, propose to it and caress it, and walk drunkenly back.
-Shao Wei had to skip across the road with both hands up,
-Bevin talked on the phone really loudly like a bimbo beside a couple till they got up and left,
-Id did 10 starjumps happily in the middle of a crowd,
-Greg and Akshay tried to walk THROUGH couples/groups,
-Cleo walked around the place talking loudly in a Filipino accent on the phone, "My ma'am hits me everyday... WITH A REFRIDGERATOR!"
-Benedict stood at the traffic light with many many people, pointed to the sky, went, "HAAAAAAAA!" and ran back once everyone looked at the sky,
-and I had to walk around the place talking into a shoe as if it were a phone (many people laughed at me for this. X_X)
-I cannot remember the rest because I think Bum and I got kinda bored after a while (dare after dare after dare). So we talked among ourselves once again. (I think I am GOOD at doing that)
Our bored selves. :/
I FIND IT AMUSING THAT AKSHAY DOES THIS EVERY TIME HE HAS TO TAKE A PHOTO. HA HA HA
WHEE, US.
(After that, Rohan, Carissa, Akshay and Id left (Bevin and Shao Wei left earlier!), so it was left with the eight of us, Cleo, Greg, Joy, Bum, Benedict, Jesslyn, Cheryl and I to go for dinner~)
-We went to Plaza Sing for DINNER after that. Wanted to eat at Thai Express at first 'cause Greg had this discount thingy, but the queue was reaaallyyyyyy longggg so we headed to the food court instead.
Ate canteen-like food with Cleo, whahahaa. Talked about random stuff during dinner.. and then...
-We went to the arcade. D:
WHERE BENEDICT SCARED THE WITS OUT OF ME URGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!
He was hiding behind a raggedy, black curtain that draped over a Silent Hill game machine, and he reached out his hand and TOUCHED MY SHOULDER WHEN I WASN'T EVEN FACING HIM.
I was thinking "OMGGGG WHO IS THIS RANDOM DUDE WHO SUDDENLY GRABBED MY SHOULDER" and screamed very hysterically.
And. They. Laughed. T_T
-WENT CRAZY AT SPOTLIGHT!
(Well not me, but OTHER PEOPLE HAAHAHA)
Take a look (yes I ripped the pictures again, and laughed my head off again, because I didn't see them doing this (again).)
(WTH BUM PUT THAT UNDER HIS ARMPIT!? AND BENEDICT STUFFED IT ON MY HEAD LATER ON!?!?!?!?! Bum, I really hope you don't smell.... O_O)
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. Bum and Greg. WHAT!?
Omg, Bum. x___X (Okay I saw this one being taken, HAHA)
Yeahhhh and I didn't see them go all insane with the hats because Cleo, Benedict and I were making this.
-After Spotlight, took the squashed train home. And crashed. X_X
I LOVE CAPPERS! I want a poetry slam reunion! SOOOON.
Tomorrow's Job Attachment at Vivo; meeting Abii at Serangoon then we'll go BREAKFAST TOGETHER HE HE HE. Hope it'll be fun. 8D
I wonder how retailing handphones is gonna be fun.
YOU CAN COME FIND ME AT VIVO IF YOU ARE SUPER BORED/FREE OR SOMETHING, HA HA HA! (though I don't know the exact venue yet. Oh abii saveth me.)
(And post up retarded pictures of other people HE HE HE!)
-Bum was late. >:(
And I was EARLY. URrgghhhhhhhhhh. Benedict, Bum, Nat and I were supposed to meet at Dhoby Gaut at 11.30 am. I ended up at 11.20am (SURPRISE SURPRISE, I am always late), and Benedict hopped over to me 10 minutes later. ON TIME MAN.
We were both... in our CAP teeshirts.
Which ATTRACT A WHOLEEE LOTTTT OF ATTENTIONNNN. Almost EVERYONE who walked past us gave us disgusted stares, while we tried to lean inconspicuously against the wall. I'm not exaggerating T_T We tried looking away and stifling embarrassed laughter while they stared.
He grabbed a newspaper and covered his shirt with it (while reading), and I tried hiding behind him. But to no avail; people still looked at us incredulously. D: THANKS BENEDICT, THANNNKKKSSS. He forced me to wear it, and I thought he asked literally all the cappers to wear it too, but NOoooooOOOOoo.
Nat came 20 minutes after (WELL MUCH BETTER THAN BUM!), and we all waited around for Bum, who got lost and didn't know where he was. -___- Great sense of direction.
-After Bum FINALLY came... Half an hour late... (and he was the one who planned to meet at 11.30, mind)
We walked aimlessly to park mall, with no idea what to do. HAHAHAAHA.
Apparently Park Mall has TWOOOO SIDES, EAST & WEST. I never knew. :/
"East mall or west mall?" asks Bum. "I want East!"
"West!" insists Benedict.
"Nat, you? Deborah?"
"I don't know, I've never come here before!"
"HMMMM. HAHAHA, let's go West. I trust Benedict more."
(Benedict triumphantly heads for West Mall, while Bum hangs his head dejectedly.)
-WE GO TO THE FOOD MALL.
(because benedict and I didn't bring anything for the picnic at fort canning park later)
Well, we ended up buying nothing, and walked around Watson's staring at weird stuff, because Bum initially wanted to buy teeth whitener for his mum. Eheheh. And we wanted to play Dare&Dare (around the shops).
Nat dared Bum to go into the slimming centre and ask how much one slimming session cost, and he happily did so. HAHAHAHAA. But apparently he had to "bring his mother down with him because THEY DIDN'T ATTEND TO SMALL PATRONS."
HAAAAAAAHAHAAHHA.
YEAHHHHH, and then we ate lunch at Han's! Shared Bacon Caaaa...somethingican'tspellit with Bum, and Nat and Benedict ate full meals. Nat ordered this rum ball thingy which actually was quite okay (BECAUSEEEE IT TASTED LIKE PEANUTS AND I LIKE PEANUTS!) but noone wanted to eat it so I ate most of it ):
Crapped and crapped till it was time to go to Fort Canning Park to meet everyone. :D
Bum: Gay Malays are REALLY SCARY-
Waiter walking past: WHAT?!
-Fast forwarding now. Waited at MRT station for Bevin, met up with Rohan and Cassandra, and we walked a longggg longgg uphill way to Fort Canning Park. "FASTLY FASTLY NOW!" screamed Rohan, being the perfect future CAP councillor.
-Walked back down with Bevin, Bum and Benedict to find Cleo, and walked back up again (taking ages to find the park -_- because noone trusted Bevin's sense of direction XD)
-AND REACHED. (HALLELUJAH)
Cleo and I sat/walked around first doing nothing because everyone was split into little groups (we tried acting 'big' by sitting on the floor and making big hand gestures and talking animatedly among ourselves, HAHAHAHAHA.),
and then I played this really mild version of Truth or Dare (the circle widened quite rapidly cause people kept joining 8D), while Cleo and other really enthu/crazy people went to play Twister! HOHO.
(CREDITS TO GREG FOR THE PICS! i kinda ripped them :/)
and i can't put much pictures 'cause my blog post will explode. it already has, actually.
The Twister people!
I LAUGHED OUT LOUD WHEN I SAW THIS PICTURE (i wasn't with the twister people). >_> Rohan & Benedict!
Rohan lying on the grass. O_O
The EXTREMELY mild Truth Or Dare people.-After that everyone had to go for Alumni Meeting (I AM NOT IN ALUMNI HOHOHO) or go home so our group decreased greatly :/ The remaining people hopped to outside Cathay, sat in a big circle and played CRAZY Dare&Dare.
Wellllll for one, Bum and Rohan had to act gay together and walk around like this. And talk really gay-ly. XD

"Dear, don't be like this already, later people think we AH GUA!"
For another, Jesslyn had pretend to pee in a corner by spilling water out of a water bottle. XD
-Rohan had to walk drunkenly to the dustbin, propose to it and caress it, and walk drunkenly back.-Shao Wei had to skip across the road with both hands up,
-Bevin talked on the phone really loudly like a bimbo beside a couple till they got up and left,
-Id did 10 starjumps happily in the middle of a crowd,
-Greg and Akshay tried to walk THROUGH couples/groups,
-Cleo walked around the place talking loudly in a Filipino accent on the phone, "My ma'am hits me everyday... WITH A REFRIDGERATOR!"
-Benedict stood at the traffic light with many many people, pointed to the sky, went, "HAAAAAAAA!" and ran back once everyone looked at the sky,
-and I had to walk around the place talking into a shoe as if it were a phone (many people laughed at me for this. X_X)
-I cannot remember the rest because I think Bum and I got kinda bored after a while (dare after dare after dare). So we talked among ourselves once again. (I think I am GOOD at doing that)
Our bored selves. :/
I FIND IT AMUSING THAT AKSHAY DOES THIS EVERY TIME HE HAS TO TAKE A PHOTO. HA HA HA
WHEE, US.(After that, Rohan, Carissa, Akshay and Id left (Bevin and Shao Wei left earlier!), so it was left with the eight of us, Cleo, Greg, Joy, Bum, Benedict, Jesslyn, Cheryl and I to go for dinner~)
-We went to Plaza Sing for DINNER after that. Wanted to eat at Thai Express at first 'cause Greg had this discount thingy, but the queue was reaaallyyyyyy longggg so we headed to the food court instead.
Ate canteen-like food with Cleo, whahahaa. Talked about random stuff during dinner.. and then...
-We went to the arcade. D:
WHERE BENEDICT SCARED THE WITS OUT OF ME URGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!
He was hiding behind a raggedy, black curtain that draped over a Silent Hill game machine, and he reached out his hand and TOUCHED MY SHOULDER WHEN I WASN'T EVEN FACING HIM.
I was thinking "OMGGGG WHO IS THIS RANDOM DUDE WHO SUDDENLY GRABBED MY SHOULDER" and screamed very hysterically.
And. They. Laughed. T_T
-WENT CRAZY AT SPOTLIGHT!
(Well not me, but OTHER PEOPLE HAAHAHA)
Take a look (yes I ripped the pictures again, and laughed my head off again, because I didn't see them doing this (again).)
(WTH BUM PUT THAT UNDER HIS ARMPIT!? AND BENEDICT STUFFED IT ON MY HEAD LATER ON!?!?!?!?! Bum, I really hope you don't smell.... O_O)
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. Bum and Greg. WHAT!?
Omg, Bum. x___X (Okay I saw this one being taken, HAHA)
Yeahhhh and I didn't see them go all insane with the hats because Cleo, Benedict and I were making this.-After Spotlight, took the squashed train home. And crashed. X_X
I LOVE CAPPERS! I want a poetry slam reunion! SOOOON.
Tomorrow's Job Attachment at Vivo; meeting Abii at Serangoon then we'll go BREAKFAST TOGETHER HE HE HE. Hope it'll be fun. 8D
I wonder how retailing handphones is gonna be fun.
YOU CAN COME FIND ME AT VIVO IF YOU ARE SUPER BORED/FREE OR SOMETHING, HA HA HA! (though I don't know the exact venue yet. Oh abii saveth me.)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home