Accuracy of Death; Sweet Rain; 死神の精度 ( I want to watch The Happening. Anyone interested? I WANT TO WATCH WITH DEBBIE~~) says:
hi debbie im in love with you
EVEN THOUGH THAT WAS ACTUALLY TYPED BY SINHONG, I SHALL BELIEVE THAT SHARLYN TRULY MEANT IT IN HER HEARTTTTT.
THAT TOTALLY BRIGHTENED MY DAY, SHARLYN BAY! (lookie it rhymed)
Went to Plaza Sing today with LehLin, Jing and Leryee! Wanted to watch shows but all were horrible times, so we went around eating Ben & Jerry's and whatnot. Yes, and my super belated Jubilate Gala Night Post HAS ARRIVED WITH ITS TRUCKLOAD OF RANDOMNESS/BOREDOM. PLEASE BEAR WITH IT
(Pictures, because I can't be bothered to rant. Anyway pictures are more interesting than what I say -_-")
BY THE WAY I MISS CAP I MISS CAP I MISS CAP T_________T
A Picture Speaks a THOUSAND WORDS :D
31st June; JUBILATE GALA NIGHT (be awed by the lack of words and the overload of randomness!)

JOEY LOVES MY PHONE! :D HOW DOES IT TASTE

LUNBEI MY MORTAL!
CAPPERS! WE LOVE YOU CRAWSHAW, OUR ONLY CRAWSHAW~~~~ BOTTLE GAME LOVE XD
People emo-ing.
I'M A FUTURE PHOTOGRAPHER! WHOOHOO SO PROFESSIONAL-LOOKING EH *chokes*
RYAN, GET A LOAD OF THIS! *smirks*
QIANYI MY ANGEL!
One of Abii's Cool Photograph Stunts (swishing your head in front of the camera to create a uniquely artistic effect)

In Sharlyn's valiant efforts to avoid getting caught on camera... *STARE AT THE HUNCHED GIRL ON THE EXTREME RIGHT*
Du Lao Shi (teacher in background): Eh, ni wei shen me zhe yang? Ni de bei tong ah? *pats sharlyn's back*
Sharlyn is VERY SHY. *see her hiding again*
CHINESE DANCE VS CHOIR

Hear no evil See no evil Speak no evil, remix?

YOUNGER SISTER!
See, 17000 words.
One Day, my blog will not be so boring. Oneeee... Dayyy...
hi debbie im in love with you
EVEN THOUGH THAT WAS ACTUALLY TYPED BY SINHONG, I SHALL BELIEVE THAT SHARLYN TRULY MEANT IT IN HER HEARTTTTT.
THAT TOTALLY BRIGHTENED MY DAY, SHARLYN BAY! (lookie it rhymed)
Went to Plaza Sing today with LehLin, Jing and Leryee! Wanted to watch shows but all were horrible times, so we went around eating Ben & Jerry's and whatnot. Yes, and my super belated Jubilate Gala Night Post HAS ARRIVED WITH ITS TRUCKLOAD OF RANDOMNESS/BOREDOM. PLEASE BEAR WITH IT
(Pictures, because I can't be bothered to rant. Anyway pictures are more interesting than what I say -_-")
BY THE WAY I MISS CAP I MISS CAP I MISS CAP T_________T
A Picture Speaks a THOUSAND WORDS :D
31st June; JUBILATE GALA NIGHT (be awed by the lack of words and the overload of randomness!)
Du Lao Shi (teacher in background): Eh, ni wei shen me zhe yang? Ni de bei tong ah? *pats sharlyn's back*
YOUNGER SISTER!
See, 17000 words.
One Day, my blog will not be so boring. Oneeee... Dayyy...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home