Saturday, June 14, 2008

I AM SO GLADDD I WENT FOR REUNION TODAY 8DDDDDDDDDD

CAPCAPCAPCAPCAPCAPCAP! YAYYYYYYYY.

[/edit]

Pardon the madness. I'll post about CAP reunion when I am not so tired, and when my head works properly. And when Cleo sends me all the hilarious photooooss! XDD Today was SOOO SO SOOOO FUNNY.

(other than the fact that 1/20 of the people who went wore our CAP shirt which MISPELT "Creative Arts Programme" AS "Creative Arts Progamme" and has a fat green square picture slapped rather inappropriately onto the back of the shirt.

I mean, light green, red, black. Beautiful combination, no?


I WILLLL KILLLL BENEDICTTTTT in the future. for forcing me -hysterically- to be one of the 1/20 and attracting disgusted stares (more elaboration tomorrow when I post about today!)
In the meantime HERE'S SOME retarded sop1IN-TING photos (Oh, Chai. Finally.)

Everyone tried squishing on my bed (my soft toys took up most of the space) anddddd weeeee did retardeddd poses.
For example, peering at your nose. (*stares at joey*)
from right to left!
1st row: Chai, Qianyi, Clara (ZE SEC2s)
2nd row: Jiamei, Joey, KingChi, Me, Jing, Leryee (ZE OLDDDD SENIORS)


Wow, I'm the only one yo-ing in this picture. HAEHEHEHE!

We're making S1 with our hands. (SOP 1, ya know!)

Back people doing S, front people doing 1.

Okayyyy mee do not feel like blogging about crap like i always dooooo nowwww so meeee shallll goooo sleeeeeeeeeeepeth.

CAPCAPCAPCPACPAPCCPAPAPCPCPAPAP! :D
Not until you came.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home