I AM SO TIRED I CAN DIE.
BRIEF DREARY, BORING DESCRIPTION OF LIFE SO FAR:
Begin Here------------------------------
yesterday;
SopOne In-ting at my house. (HAHA I STOLE MELLO'S PHRASE =X)
chai, clara, qianyi, me, jing, leryee, joey, kingchi, jiamei! AHEM, THOSE WHO COULD MAKE IT, THAT IS.
Watched The Grudge and Shallow Hal, the 9 of us piled nicely on my mom's bed.
During The Grudge, I screamed like mad even though I wasn't even looking at the screen. Everyone told me to shut up constantly throughout the movie. =/ (hey the music was scary.)
And everyone was stuffing themselves with chips and crap during The Grudge. 8D
Shallow Hal was funny. Noone ate during that show cause there was no need for distraction =x Then King Chi had to leave early, so we took lotsa photos. HOHO!
Photos currently unavailable 'cause Chai's really slow.
Mmmm, then Jiamei left last, and she told me really funny stories about her piano teacher and whatnot. XDDDDD
Did utterly nothing after that.
Oh wait. I played Audition with Es and Ryan, and dragged Joey along after that. HE HE HE.
today;
Went for CIP in the wee hours of the morning. WAS EXTREMELY TIRED and i woke up LATELATELATE!
Slotted newsletter/letters/donationforms into millions and millions of envelopes. Pasted names on millions and millions of envelopes. And stuck stamps onto millions and millions of envelopes.
Jing, Nat Chung and I went to Suntec City after that. Wandered around aimlessly (and almost got harrassed by a bunch of flyer-giving people) with grumbling stomachs, and finally decided on...
*drum roolllllll*
FIIISHHHH & COOOOOOOOO!
"Debbie, why is it that wherever we go, we eat fish and co?"
(yes, I eat it like EVERYTIME i go out.)
Finished eating, MRT-ed and bus-ed home, and almost died in front of the computer. I drifted off to sleep while playing my Albatross18. Which is rather amazing since the happy tinkling music was blasting in my ears. -___-
Jingo was supposed to come do homework after that but she flopped off to sleep too at home. HA HA HA.
---------------------------------------------End Here
I wonder why I'm so exhausted. And so hungry. Even though I ate much much much alot alot alot. D:
I AM TIREEDDDDDDDD BUT IT IS ONLY 10 AND I DO NOT WANT TO SLEEP AT 10!
TOMORROW IS ONLYYYY A DAYYYYY AWAYYYY!
CAP REUNION! And I will reunite with all the CAPpers (hopefully many many are going.)
(because I'm a loser and haven't gone to any CAP reunion before this one)
(and i really really hope it'd be fun. and that it'll perk me up, 'cause i might drag myself around all gloomy and half-zombie-ish due to my strange exhaustion)
Okay buhbye, I bet I've set everyone else off, snoring, at this extremely uninteresting post -.o
Over my capsized heart.
BRIEF DREARY, BORING DESCRIPTION OF LIFE SO FAR:
Begin Here------------------------------
yesterday;
SopOne In-ting at my house. (HAHA I STOLE MELLO'S PHRASE =X)
chai, clara, qianyi, me, jing, leryee, joey, kingchi, jiamei! AHEM, THOSE WHO COULD MAKE IT, THAT IS.
Watched The Grudge and Shallow Hal, the 9 of us piled nicely on my mom's bed.
During The Grudge, I screamed like mad even though I wasn't even looking at the screen. Everyone told me to shut up constantly throughout the movie. =/ (hey the music was scary.)
And everyone was stuffing themselves with chips and crap during The Grudge. 8D
Shallow Hal was funny. Noone ate during that show cause there was no need for distraction =x Then King Chi had to leave early, so we took lotsa photos. HOHO!
Photos currently unavailable 'cause Chai's really slow.
Mmmm, then Jiamei left last, and she told me really funny stories about her piano teacher and whatnot. XDDDDD
Did utterly nothing after that.
Oh wait. I played Audition with Es and Ryan, and dragged Joey along after that. HE HE HE.
today;
Went for CIP in the wee hours of the morning. WAS EXTREMELY TIRED and i woke up LATELATELATE!
Slotted newsletter/letters/donationforms into millions and millions of envelopes. Pasted names on millions and millions of envelopes. And stuck stamps onto millions and millions of envelopes.
Jing, Nat Chung and I went to Suntec City after that. Wandered around aimlessly (and almost got harrassed by a bunch of flyer-giving people) with grumbling stomachs, and finally decided on...
*drum roolllllll*
FIIISHHHH & COOOOOOOOO!
"Debbie, why is it that wherever we go, we eat fish and co?"
(yes, I eat it like EVERYTIME i go out.)
Finished eating, MRT-ed and bus-ed home, and almost died in front of the computer. I drifted off to sleep while playing my Albatross18. Which is rather amazing since the happy tinkling music was blasting in my ears. -___-
Jingo was supposed to come do homework after that but she flopped off to sleep too at home. HA HA HA.
---------------------------------------------End Here
I wonder why I'm so exhausted. And so hungry. Even though I ate much much much alot alot alot. D:
I AM TIREEDDDDDDDD BUT IT IS ONLY 10 AND I DO NOT WANT TO SLEEP AT 10!
TOMORROW IS ONLYYYY A DAYYYYY AWAYYYY!
CAP REUNION! And I will reunite with all the CAPpers (hopefully many many are going.)
(because I'm a loser and haven't gone to any CAP reunion before this one)
(and i really really hope it'd be fun. and that it'll perk me up, 'cause i might drag myself around all gloomy and half-zombie-ish due to my strange exhaustion)
Okay buhbye, I bet I've set everyone else off, snoring, at this extremely uninteresting post -.o
Over my capsized heart.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home