Sunday, June 22, 2008

Finally, I post. :D

JOB ATTACHMENT!


(Our mouths are open in utter amazement at the Singtel shop we had to assemble at first. (We are also trying to feign enthusiasm at our job!) Yeah, it's our reflection in some television screen thing)

DAY 1:

WORKEDDDD ATTTT M1!

It's on the second floor, a luridly bright orange-and-white shop... and...



We cleaned showcases, got our extremely cool "uniforms", mopped toilet floors, and stood around doing nothing.

Oh, oh! We ate Subway for breakfast and and, and... Breadtalk for lunch. O_
O


Abi's and my shoes. Lazing around outside Vivo during lunch :/


DURING LUNCH... Abi and I tried to act like Siamese twins with Cheryl's poor, poor jacket. People stared at us 'cause we were trying to pose professionally outside some TV shop with some televisions displayed outside HEHEHEHEHEHE (this is actually our reflection... once again, in a TELEVISION SCREEN!)


After lunch we went to get water for wiping showcases. And killed the toilet with our sloppy water-taking skills. THE FLOOR WAS SO WET we had no choice but to mop it up.


So... We cleaned out the showcases and ARRANGED EVERYTHING BACK. PRO RIGHT?! :D


And then we got the MEN SHIRTS! WHICH ARE COOL, BAGGY AND NOT SUFFOCATING. (There's WOMAN SHIRT and MAN SHIRT. Somehow the guy gave us the MAN one. Which is super overlarge and looks like a dress on me)
We tried looking macho.
And the others got the WOMAN shirts. -_- BUT THEN WE HAD TO GIVE UP THE MANNNNN ONES BECAUSE the woman shirts were way too small for them! Abi and I had to exchange (we're the smallest). So that's Rachel and Hujin posing macho-ly with their man shirts. =/


Abi, Cheryl and I posing very woman-ly in our woman shirts. XD

Beautiful, ain't it? (Yeah, this is the woman one. THE NECK HOLES ARE TINY. SERIOUSLY. WE ALMOST SUFFOCATED.)

After the excitement over the shirts... we just stood around doing nothing. :/

DAY 2

One of the most boring days ever.





Us in normal clothes, before we had to change =/

We cleaned the outsides of our showcases...

Almost died from boredom...


Went outside Vivo at dinner break. THE VIEW IS VERY PRETTYYYY. Abi was very taken with this guy on her chocolate biscuit thing. She thought he was LUCKY and FORCED ME to take a picture of him.

(Ahem. It's actually snow white's prince charming)

DAY 3:

We literally did NOTHING that day but it was FUNNNNN!


BREAKFAST AT MACS (seriously, Vivo's a food heaven). Abi's beloved McGriddles which she claimed was delicious. I shall not comment. (savoury and sweet clash for me x_x) Went shopping at Daiso for farewell stuff after that. WHEEEEEEE! After that we stoned once again at the shop.

And then... Bum came to find me during lunch! :D He tagged along, and we... we extended our lunch break by half an hour in order to go to Toys'R'Us to play. HAHAHA.

Whenever we went to the "Girls' Section", Bum would make a face and hurriedly run away. XD

This tree cracked me up. I laughed LIKE MAD at it.

"Why's it spitting Singapore colours? It's so patriotic!" - Bum

After lunch Bum left and we stoned in the shop again. They didn't even scold us for coming back late from lunch -_-



We really didn't do a thing that day. Except wipe the table repeatedly with our own scrunched up tissue paper. =/ Oh oh, and Choon dropped by to say hi!

Finally, we had dinner break. DINNER BREAK WAS FUN TOOOO (we all went hyper and mad) :

Sat at the stadium thing at the outside of Vivo. VIVO'S OUTSIDE IS REALLY PRETTY!


We went mad and took loads of pictures. Then went back, stoned for the remaining half hour, and went home.

DAY 4:
LG ROAD SHOWWWW!

Flyers, flyers, flyers. Boring, boring, boring. But at least I wasn't slumping against showcases in M1.

Saw Sinbing and Yumin! Made them take flyers from me. And since Choon was at Vivo again, he dropped by to take one from me too. Yesssss I am pro at giving out flyers :D

(MANY PEOPLE DAO-ED ME. I BELIEVE THAT THIS IS BECAUSE I AM TOO SHORT TO BE SEEN.)

Dinner at Vivo's outside again. Hujin and Cheryl were both sick that day, so only Abi, Rachel and I were left.

SAW SCARY SWINGING METAL DUDE DOING PULL-UPS. WE DIDN'T KNOW HE ACTUALLY MOVED AND WHEN HE DID, we screamed INSANELY and fell backwards. Calmed down after we realised he did it every 5 minutes or so -_-

SEE HIM? TO THE LEFT! TINY THING HANGING ON THE PULL-UP BAR IN THE DISTANCE. AND HE MOVESSSS AND HE ONLY WEARS A STRING AROUND HIS WAIST.

Prettttyyyy.

During dinner I went to read Choon's poems too! (since he'd been writing outside, near pull-up dude) Abi said he looked so poetic, sitting there writing. HAHAHAHAHAHA

But yeah, his poems are good X_X

Went back to our flyers after that and then I HAD TO RUSH HOME CAUSE MY MUM CAME FIVE MINS EARLY AND WAS WAITING AT THE ZEBRA CROSSING AND HOGGING UP THE ROAD X_X

DAY 5:

LAST DAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!

Gatsby Guy (more about him later; he's in charge of all the handphone shops) ratted out on Abii and I and told the LGRoadshow-In-Charge-Dude that we had been dancing while giving our flyers. AND HE TOLD US TO BEHAVE OURSELVES.

Whaaaaaat. When there's music, we must MOVE :/ what's wrong with dancing and bouncing up and down?!

AND THE ROADSHOW'S PLAYLISTS KEEP REPEATING -_-



(We need pictures for some scrapbook thing. So there!)
CHERYL AND I GIVING OUT FLYERS. (we took turns to stand at the edge of the roadshow, because it's easier to give more flyers at the edge)


ME GIVING OUT BALLOONS and grinning happily. Balloons are fun. Just that there was one balloon I gave out that popped in the little girl's face once I passed it to her -_-

We decided to give sweets to our M1 people. And we are CHEAPSKATES and wrapped it up in FOOLSCAP and some stray rubberband. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA



Gatsby Guy's actually called Mac. But we call him Gatsby Guy 'cause he uses Gatsby and there was a bottle of Gatsby on the table the first day we went XD


We didn't dare to give the present at first. We were loitering outside laughing our heads off (if you'd noticed what'd been drawn/written on the package, you'd understand XD)

WE ALL LAUGHED TILL OUR FACES WERE RED

Our shopkeepers and us! From left to right, New Guy, Earring Guy, Gatsby Guy, and Charmaine.

Yeah Gatsby Guy wore a cap that day.

Then we went shopping for Abi's stuff at Daiso, and went homeeeeeeeeeeee.

THE END OF JOB ATTACHMENT!

It was extremely time-consuming. But kinda fun in a way.

The sad thing is I didn't learn anything, except underhanded ways of giving out flyers...
(like Felicia, who gave to all the little kids)

SCHOOL STARTS TMR URGHHHHHHHHHH DISGUSTING

Like conversation passed back and forth.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home