Tuesday, February 05, 2008

Just went dinner-ing with JING AND BELINDIE my darlings aahhaaha. ATE FISH&CO. and was TERRIBLY EXTREMELY BLOATED. Then only reached home at 9.30pm. HAHA.

But I LOVE their new york fish and chips!!! THEY ARE MY LOVE.

OhHH We counted 8 PEOPLE WHO WERE SHORTER THAN ME at the taxi stand (until we got bored). Oh, the shortness of them all! I was trying to compare heights with anyone who seemed short from afar who walked past so I kept stepping out and the passersby all gave me weird looks. =/

My chem teacher, whose name I shall not disclose, is boring to the point I sleep in every lesson.

My bio teacher is no different.

A-Maths test (yesterday) was nightmarish and okay in a weird way.

I love Sharon's food, thanks so much 8D

Today, Lynette and Ann were making Vanessa's poor soft toys do indecent things which were really gross. :/

And choir was boring like >_>

Tmr Joey booked me and it's going to be our first date. SORRY KIAN (who doesn't read this blog so whoops)
i think it'll be hard trying to endure the pain of missing you.
don't think i'll miss anyone this much. why must you leave! gahh. 6days right. hurry back home. i'll be waiting.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home