Stupehhd lappy.
Anyway, a few warnings before I take my leave from m'dear Singapore! I shall repeato! I'll be overseas in JAPAN so unless you want to burst your phone bill don't call me or sms me, or DIE. Or if you miss me too much he he he he he he (relishes her one-second-of-ego-ness) OKAY JUST DON'T YEAH WASTIN MONEY = BAD.
That means I won't be going for the choir practice on 27/12 so if there's extra choir stuff or pass-down-messages or anything DON'T SEND ME or you'll have a deathwish. >:D
And don't forward all those Christmassy smses to me 'cause my bill and your bill will explode. >:P
The only sms I'm planning to send is Joey's birthday one, so yeah. Joey should love me for this.
Im'ma miss everyone T_T bleah missing you already ):
And yeahhh yeahhh imma get souvenirs. :D And christmas presents!
MSN and Audition will still be at hand! The time I can use 'em is much less though. Like maybe night. And blogger, mayyybe! :D
Okahhyyyyyee. I know my tagboard has been infiltrated by Partners-In-Crime namely Wani and Ryan, who have no life, so please ignore them. They are retarded and their brains are filled with miniskirts and cotton candy and poop. I DISLIKE SPAMMERS! DON'T SPAM (and no I don't want a surprise every day *coughs*)
Let me be a bit more ego before i leave. Which is like in 3 hrs. (:
----------------------------------------------------------------
AUDITION:
Behold, chewydaniel my bugged level20 account, and my insanity! Did this at what, 3.59am, says the saved video. I must have been quite delusional at that point. O_O (I know for a fact I scored last for all the fast songs)
First I perfect x9 the crazy finish move.
Then I continue chaining till the end of the song, ending up with this D:
I was dazed after I did it hahahahahahahaah.
Then I scored last for the next 140~ bpm song. Fantastic = = Yes this song was freakayn slow. :/ (SEE OMG if I'm exhausted and playing slow songs with my eyes half-open in the middle of the night I CAN ACTUALLY BEAT WANI IN GHEY CHAINING HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA)
------------------------------------------------------
My infamous ------- lines. Okay okay blog about the past few days!
WEDNESDAY:
WENT OUT WITH JINGO&BELINDIE!
Shop shop, watched Golden Compass which was surprisingly disappointing (you can hop over to RottenTomatoes to see the critics *cough*). -Start Rant Here, Please Ignore- I didn't find it all that brilliant, and the ending was such a.... D: Didn't really like it either though the graphics were very pretty. It was rather confusing and the storyline wasn't very clear too. Hmm, probably 'cause it's difficult to make a nice movie from a book.
EH but LOTR was very nicely done leh. Zeeee! JRR Tolkien (how to spell?) boring, but the movies turned out so nice! Harry Potter (movies) were not good either. Oh wells. -End Rant Here, You May Continue-
Then went to Sakae Sushi and went insane. Well at least I did. I ate the most ._. so I paid the most hurrrrrrrr. Fineeee red plates red plates. xD Dirtied Belindie's Arsenal jacket too. hohohohohohoho sorry. :3
THURSDAY:
Went guild outing xD AGAIN! HAhahahahaha retardedness. We celebrated Joey's birthday awwwwww. It was KBOX this round! We bought nydc cakey for her and it was damn funny hahahahaha.
Fun fun fun. HAhahahaha. All sang except ben (glare). Super damn expensive though. Cost a BOMB. $100++++++! Thanks to Thurs being a PUBLIC HOLIDAY.
We shall go the zoo next :D
At night Belindie&Jing came over sleepover. FUNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN awww i love them both so much. Crapped crazily and slept at 4. (:
FRIDAY:
Jing and I woke up early early (7.45) to go school help sell the logcake coupons. SO FEW PEOPLE TURNED UP! RAHHHH and we had to go home early cause Belindie was waiting for us all alone T_T
HOHOHOHOOHOHO I dumped the coupons on Myra and left >:D
We chionged Heroes Season 2 (: Episode 11 died on us, bleah.
Then they went home, I went for taekwando.
TODAY: was boring. Slept lots, had tuition in the morning etc etc.
(and wait, today is Sunday= = me and my screwed up timings ahahah.)
Shall grab like 2 hours of sleep now! NIGHTS >:D and FAREWELL! SAYOUNARA! I'm off to Japan!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home