Thursday, January 31, 2008

Sleeping at 4am is complete HELL.

But amazingly, noone could tell I slept that late. Me and my wonderful active-ness despite 2 hours of sleep 8D

Well, sharon was much worse off, with swollen eyes and huge eyebags and a splitting headache. Cause she didn't get to sleep at all.

All the LAST MIN CHIONGSTERS FOR CREATIVE ARTS PROGRAMME UNITE at 12am++ printing out stuff crazily!

There's a 1% chance I'll be able to enter it. I think my writing standard is way too low than what they're looking for. Sighhh. A waste of my precious sleep.

Oh weellllll at least i tried.

BELATED HAPPY BIRTHDAY MELLOOO! (whose bday was yesterday but I was too busy to blog so I'll say it today! :/)
I owe her a belated bday present. This week was simply too packed for me to get it ready ): ~~

Okayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy. Chem test was today. Quite straightforward actually. :3 Happy I could do all the questions! But I had one careless so yeah bye full marks.

Ann sat with me after recess cause Sharon went home and Vanessa went to prepare for her Chinese dance. Hahahahah, staples!

Then went for choir which started at 3 and ended at 6.30 cause of our retarded bonding session. The forfeits were so embarrassing xDDDDDDDDD

CHAICHAICHAICHAI was damn hilarious

Hahaha okay that be all. After watching american Idol i will sleep. :3 which is like 11! early for once, yay

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home