Bleah, the birds incident today was so... sad.
I mean, they were supposed to 'live a better life' and gain freedom but instead one of them died almost immediately after being set free. Omg lah. It was so ominous and scary. We were praying and it seemed to be such a solemn, smooth mass but in the end it was all screwed up. When the crow ate the bird, I was covering my eyes and screaming like siao. Although I was unheard cause everyone else was screaming too.
So traumatizing.. D:
It was supposed to be a happy 75th anniversary ceremony and in the end like THIS! So freaky, I was so scared.
Luckily the other bird lived, even though another idiotic crow tried to kill it too. Bleahrgh.
Oh oh, today jap was amazingly fun! and i have successfully sold to WANXIN the nice nice smart girl beside me yessssssss fiesta tickets i mean. :D i split with Drii so $10 $10 each.
And my father dropped the bomb on my smses last month; 1200+. I am amazing, I know. Eh not my fault i don't know how to keep count of my smses *coughs*. Cause i can't find the counter. Hahaaaaaaa.
Mmmhmm, I'm feeling strangely sian and bored and weird. I'll post pics tmr, like Mel's and Cleo's rendition of Hey There Delilah HAHAAHAHAH crazy people.
oh man oh man, i don't want to! it'll hurt so bad. but you seemed so much more understanding and compassionate in comparison. i am scared it's happening again and I dont want it to happen cause i'm supposed to be together already. and i really don't understand myself anymore; who? someone tell me and make it clear,
please. show me a sign.
or were those birds the sign..?
I mean, they were supposed to 'live a better life' and gain freedom but instead one of them died almost immediately after being set free. Omg lah. It was so ominous and scary. We were praying and it seemed to be such a solemn, smooth mass but in the end it was all screwed up. When the crow ate the bird, I was covering my eyes and screaming like siao. Although I was unheard cause everyone else was screaming too.
So traumatizing.. D:
It was supposed to be a happy 75th anniversary ceremony and in the end like THIS! So freaky, I was so scared.
Luckily the other bird lived, even though another idiotic crow tried to kill it too. Bleahrgh.
Oh oh, today jap was amazingly fun! and i have successfully sold to WANXIN the nice nice smart girl beside me yessssssss fiesta tickets i mean. :D i split with Drii so $10 $10 each.
And my father dropped the bomb on my smses last month; 1200+. I am amazing, I know. Eh not my fault i don't know how to keep count of my smses *coughs*. Cause i can't find the counter. Hahaaaaaaa.
Mmmhmm, I'm feeling strangely sian and bored and weird. I'll post pics tmr, like Mel's and Cleo's rendition of Hey There Delilah HAHAAHAHAH crazy people.
oh man oh man, i don't want to! it'll hurt so bad. but you seemed so much more understanding and compassionate in comparison. i am scared it's happening again and I dont want it to happen cause i'm supposed to be together already. and i really don't understand myself anymore; who? someone tell me and make it clear,
please. show me a sign.
or were those birds the sign..?

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home