Sunday, January 13, 2008

Remind me to change my blogskin, I'm not that in love with Fai no more );


Wah lao, school damnn busyyyyyyyy. EVERYDAY GOT HOMEWORK, WHY! ARGH! ARGH! ARGHH!!!!!

I fell asleep on Friday during Jap class. So amazing that Tan didn't start yelling in his gay voice at me to wake up. I DIDN'T EVEN KNOW I FELL ASLEEP LAH.

I FLOPPED DOWN ON MY DESK LIKE THIS:


(hahahaha sorry for the messiness, mouse and Paint do NOT go together)

then tan was like, "Deborah-san? DEBORAH-SAN?"

HAHAHAHAhAHAHAH funny. Then i woke up all blur. Aw. OH OH he gave us break on Friday too! HOorayyy!! So amazing! XD EVEN AFTER I SLEPT in his really-interesting-class!

AND OMG on wednesday TAN wore this really gay pyjama-like shirt. (I forgot the colour of his pants but I think they clashed badly)

LIke this:




Apparently in Tan Sensei's book, beige (uhh not the nice kind of beige, it looked kinda old), long-sleeved, pyjama-like shirts are the coolest ever. Oh, rolling up one sleeve all the way up to his elbow and leaving the other one only slightly rolled is freaking fashionable too.

Thursday was CHOIR AUDITS! :D I think we recruited like 20++. Out of 120++. But some of them choir not first choice so... *shrugs*

So tiring lah, Abii and I only ate lunch at like almost 5-ish. ):

OOoooohhh wellll. Then we learnt this china song. Lalalalaa.

Reaching home at 7+ or 10+ everyday ): (10+ for Friday, cause of taekwando, haehahaha)

Okay Wani is awesome for sending me audition old songs. Thank you lah! Now i'm a song hacker 8D (and I can stop contaminating my beautiful personal message after this)

I shall end off with a masterpiece:





Which GENIUS in iSketch?!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home