Monday, January 28, 2008

RAWRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR THAT'S IT

I will not start studying maths at 5am in the morning due to being too SLEEPY (and end up barely preparing at all)

AND ACTUALLY SCORE SOMETHING REASONABLE (yeah I barely passed that ridiculously simple maths test with my millions of careless mistakes. Lowest in class rank belongs to me again.)

I will not get pissed when the teacher cuts into our recess time for our stupid chinese test

AND ACTUALLY DO IT CALMLY AND NOT AGITATEDLY TO THE EXTENT I FAIL LIKE SHIT (RAWWWWWWWWRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR)

That's it. THAT'S IT GAHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I shall remain amazingly optimistic and not cry over my disgusting marks like I did last year. Since these are the first tests. :3 And I usually do horribly for first tests

I SHALL SCORE WELL FOR AMATHS ON MONDAY and THEREFORE I WILL START STUDYING SOON

and as for CHEM i will start studying TOMORROW, DEFINITELY! RAEWARRRRRRRRRRR! I WILL NOT DO DISGUSTINGLY FOR CHEM EITHER

NO MORE LAST MINUTE THINGS FOR ME (well Geog today is an exception since there's quite little to study)

And maths tests shall be prepared a week earlier from now on, and not an hour earlier. BLEAH

Tests This Week:
Tomorrow: Geog
Wednesday: Chinese Composition Test
Thursday: Chem
Friday: English Comprehension Test, Social Studies Graded Assignment (which is a test)
Next Week:
Monday: AMATHS (and i will STUDY THIS TIME!!!!!)

boo why you leaving so soon. ): i'll miss you like dunno what.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home