Wednesday, December 19, 2007

I'M GOING OVERSEAS ON SUNDAY 23rd OF DECEMBER to 30th OF DECEMBER to japan again! And yes there will be free internet so I can still msn and audi and etcetera (hopefully :3)

don't miss me too much too 8D

and joey will be overseas on the 27th too SO I'LL BE SMSING HER FROM JAPAN TO CHINA FOR HER BIRTHDAY SMS D:

ZOMG

Tmr going shopping with belindie and jing :3 (oh i mean today)

And I didn't go for class outing cause joey nvr go hahahahahahah. :D

Yeah, and Thursday guild outing again xD KBOX!

Mmhmm... I'm going to rant, so if you get bored or you already are bored just tag me and say YOU'RE BORING DEBBIE or something he he he he he (evil laughter).

--------------------------------------------- (here's a line to tell you to stop! and skip to the next line! whoopee)

(i'll make it smaller font so it's easier to skip since it's just a letter to only one person.)

___________,

Hey, I know I've been ignoring you for very long. Completely pretending you don't exist anymore. I even blocked you. Yes, I blocked you, (Debbie I Bet You Blocked Me. And i dun blame you.) I admit it.

Well, guess what?

I don't blame myself either. Have you realised how unreasonably you talked to me that day? I didn't even say I couldn't make it. I didn't even say I was so damn freaking busy I had to cancel the damned outing. I didn't say anything. Suddenly, you call me up, and go,

"YOU CANNOT MAKE IT RIGHT? YOU'RE TOO BUSY RIGHT? ASHIUAYWIYQWQQ HAJSHASJHASHAHWHW BLAHALLBALABLA"

Oh, fantastic, so now you blindly accuse me of being
too busy? I didn't say a word, I was still planning to go. Am I obliged to shove away my whole week and keep myself free from MONDAY TO FRIDAY when I'm only going out with you on ONE DAY?! I am free. I am free. I was actually free. But no, you had to flare up at me.

What is wrong with you? What is your problem? It's damn irritating. You showed attitude, you hung up on me, fine. You still accuse me of treating you badly. HUH!?

How the hell have I been treating you badly? Aren't you the one who acts as if I must shove everyone aside for your sake? Do you know how furious I was 'cause you accused me for "mistreating" you? And coming to think of it, I never flared up at you, I was never pissed at you, I have never scolded you in my life.

Oh gosh, compared to you, I've been incredibly kind.

There are days that I can't make it, right. There are days that I'm busy. Why must you behave this way? You know what's the word for you?
Possessive. Yeah.

I have previous engagements that I obviously can't cancel just for you. Why must you get soooo damn angry when I simply, truly, really can't make it? What do you treat me as, an object?!

I lost your trust because I could never confirm a free day with you?

OH yeah? Guess what, you lost my friendship.

Seriously... On that day, I was so hurt, anger blinded me and I cussed at you a lot a lot. I'm sorry for that. I'm not one who spews vulgarities at whim. I was just so hurt that you accused me of being horrible and mean to you when all I did was post on my blog all my events for this week...

You called me up and started firing me and I was really blur cause I think I was on Audition.

I'm going to be really really frank here. I really can't stand your attitude. Why do you behave like this?! Please, grow up. None of my friends get all pissed off and angry and annoyed when I am busy and can't make it for a day they suggest except you. Why? I'm not obliged to purposely clear a day for you...

Maybe one day you'll understand why I got so hurt and pissed off and annoyed.

It's not as if I belong to you... We're just friends. Well, we were.

I don't think I would ever be able to face you anymore. You've hurt me too much. And I've withstood all the, "You lost my trust. I don't trust you anymore." All the frankness, all the blatancy; how on earth I put up with them, I don't know...

You do know it hurts when you tell me I break promises so damn easily and etcetera right? I'm not a robot.. I have feelings... And I know I never let slip I'm feeling hurt when you say such things, and when you plunge into your elaboration, I feel terrible.

Am I really that mean? It's just that the days you propose are all BUSY BUSY. Not that I avoid you or anything... And I'm not obliged to go out with you anyway. We're just friends, I said... Are you that possessive over your other friends too!? Do you scold them for not being able to make it for your outing?!

Goodness.

And I can't help thinking you were bullshitting me about your migrating to Australia.

Just to make me go out with you, to feel bad about not spending enough time with you.

Cause, you were a friend anyway, and I couldn't possibly just throw you aside...

I guess I'm blessed to have known you. I am thankful to have known any friend. But I can't stand your attitude at all... And maybe for typing this you'll have me labelled as a bitch for the rest of your life. Honestly, I hope as the time goes by, you'll mature and grow up...

Don't act this way anymore alright? It'll piss your other friends off too if you behave this way towards them... That call was the last straw, I really can't take it anymore.

I'm sorry, and I hope one day you'll come to understand.

Oh, and Merry Christmas too, thanks for the sms I guess. Yeah i received it.

P.S: Oh, why would people think I'm xiao qi if I don't link you and if you leave your new blog link on my tagboard? I'm also not that kind of person, and I think that if I don't link you, it's not because I'm xiao qi.

I don't think people would think I'm xiao qi.

This is called being hurt too many times, and putting up with your oh-so-wonderful attitude for too long as well. Not xiao qi.

So go on you can leave your link :D

--------------------------------------------------------------

Finished skipping? Hah, sorry, through this blog is the only way I can bring myself to communicate with this person.

Hah, NOW this is mean. The meanest I've been in my entire life. YES, freedom! I FEEL SO FREE NOW AFTER RANTING ALL THE STUFF THAT'S BEEN IN MY HEAD HAHAHHAHHHEHHAHAHHA! sorry I go high at night

it's 2.33am. I hope I'm coherent = =

zeeeeeeeeeeeeee.

---extra stuff to retarded idiot who spammed my tagboard (aiyoh poor taggie, sayang.)

ryan/pig you gross half guy half girl spammer!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! D: better go tmr or we go raid your house >:D xuanny fetch you! ben said he couldn't differentiate your voice from SHARLYN'S HAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAH hifive ben!

i'm kinda scared i'll lose you one day.
that's why I don't want you to leave... it was where I met you, where all of this started.
so don't leave me...
and I really don't want you to leave me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home