HAPPY NEW YEAR PEOPLE :D
RESOLUTIONS:
1) Remember everyone's birthdays. (I KEEP FORGETTING)
2) Remember to make time to buy bday presents (I KEEP FORGETTING)
2b) Remember to buy 2 diff presents for ppl I missed last year.
3) Study for exams at least a week before and not a day.
4) Remain happy and retarded and slack.
5) Love everyone (:
6) BEAR WITH TAN FOR AT LEAST 1 TERM BEFORE snapping and changing classssss whahahaehahheeh :x
7) finally understand xuanny. >:(
Well and I've been back since yesterday (: I SHALL GO REPLY TAGS LATER MUACKSSSSS ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Except "Wein" and "ryan" and "ryan's bro" who are respectively Retarded, Piggish, and Siao. =/ they're annoying eh.
Thanks everyone for tagging and wishing me merry christmas and all even though I couldn't reply :/ Oh, please ignore RYAN THE FREAKO HOMO GAY CRAZY dude. ): He enjoys annoying people and flooding tagboards. I banned his ip so he can no longer annoy me, hooraye!
OH YAH I GOT TAN AGAIN OMG (abii and alison dropped the bomb)
):
so heartbroken man
oh well. I need to edit my links desperately D:
Yeah nothing to say except enjoy school tmr. Tmr i get to see Tan's pockmarked face. Damn. Oh and I know JOSIE MELLO GLORIA ALISON and JINGGGG in my class XD All the rest strangers ahahahaha. :X
amazing! :3 Jingo! WHoo! And lieblin! Josie! We reunited! and Mellooooo yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy! :3 and Gloggg toooooo yayayayaeyeyayeeyae. ALISON CAN DO JAP WITH ME AGAIN :DDDDDDDDD
I will never let you fall,
I'll stand up with you forever.
-was listening to this song on radio. ahhaha.
RESOLUTIONS:
1) Remember everyone's birthdays. (I KEEP FORGETTING)
2) Remember to make time to buy bday presents (I KEEP FORGETTING)
2b) Remember to buy 2 diff presents for ppl I missed last year.
3) Study for exams at least a week before and not a day.
4) Remain happy and retarded and slack.
5) Love everyone (:
6) BEAR WITH TAN FOR AT LEAST 1 TERM BEFORE snapping and changing classssss whahahaehahheeh :x
7) finally understand xuanny. >:(
Well and I've been back since yesterday (: I SHALL GO REPLY TAGS LATER MUACKSSSSS ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Except "Wein" and "ryan" and "ryan's bro" who are respectively Retarded, Piggish, and Siao. =/ they're annoying eh.
Thanks everyone for tagging and wishing me merry christmas and all even though I couldn't reply :/ Oh, please ignore RYAN THE FREAKO HOMO GAY CRAZY dude. ): He enjoys annoying people and flooding tagboards. I banned his ip so he can no longer annoy me, hooraye!
OH YAH I GOT TAN AGAIN OMG (abii and alison dropped the bomb)
):
so heartbroken man
oh well. I need to edit my links desperately D:
Yeah nothing to say except enjoy school tmr. Tmr i get to see Tan's pockmarked face. Damn. Oh and I know JOSIE MELLO GLORIA ALISON and JINGGGG in my class XD All the rest strangers ahahahaha. :X
amazing! :3 Jingo! WHoo! And lieblin! Josie! We reunited! and Mellooooo yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy! :3 and Gloggg toooooo yayayayaeyeyayeeyae. ALISON CAN DO JAP WITH ME AGAIN :DDDDDDDDD
I will never let you fall,
I'll stand up with you forever.
-was listening to this song on radio. ahhaha.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home