HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR EVERYBODAYYEYEEEE!
(and i'm sitting in front of my comp slurping shark's fin and etcetc)
Went out with Joey yesterday and watched KUNG FU DUNK which was freaking ridiculous and had no point at all. But it was hilarious, I guess, and I like Jay Chou :D
We spent 7dollars++ at PCBUNK HAHAHAHAHA. So retarded. We didn't have anything else to do. Then there was this idiotic girl sitting beside me.
When she HIT THE SPACEBAR, it's really LITERALLY HIT. Her whole hand would BOUNCE UPWARDS AND THE KEYBOARD WOULD FLY UP LAH OMG. Then when she miss, she would crush all the keys on the keyboard and keep smashing it. SIAO LAH WAH LAO.
I was glancing at her everytime she smashed the poor keyboard.
Then she blasted her music until Joey, who was on the opposite side, could hear it. -.- SHE BLASTED IT UNTIL i had the wrong beat for 185bpm and everytime I hit the spacebar I would miss and I wondered why. Then I realised I was hearing the beat for 150bpm. THAT GIRL WAS SO IRRITATING
Hahahah we ate icecream too, and walked around stupidly. xD
YAY going out with joey is quite fun after all! :D
Ryan is a complete retard :/ make me keep missing in audi. GAHH
Yesterday we celebrated CNY also, Jingo and I exchanged shoes and everyone was amazed by our coolness (coughs happily)
SAW MY SISTER DANCING the primary chinese dance AW SHE'S SO ADORABLE
Okay okay, shall quit my ranting. Phone bill's gonna rocket skyhigh BUT I DONT NEED TO PAY EXTRA. So I don't mind, but haiyaaaaa. Feel so guilty!
BYE ALL 8D
gahh, you will pay so much more for the smses. I MISS YOU I MISS YOU T_T why dont you have INTERNET there! *sighs*
(and i'm sitting in front of my comp slurping shark's fin and etcetc)
Went out with Joey yesterday and watched KUNG FU DUNK which was freaking ridiculous and had no point at all. But it was hilarious, I guess, and I like Jay Chou :D
We spent 7dollars++ at PCBUNK HAHAHAHAHA. So retarded. We didn't have anything else to do. Then there was this idiotic girl sitting beside me.
When she HIT THE SPACEBAR, it's really LITERALLY HIT. Her whole hand would BOUNCE UPWARDS AND THE KEYBOARD WOULD FLY UP LAH OMG. Then when she miss, she would crush all the keys on the keyboard and keep smashing it. SIAO LAH WAH LAO.
I was glancing at her everytime she smashed the poor keyboard.
Then she blasted her music until Joey, who was on the opposite side, could hear it. -.- SHE BLASTED IT UNTIL i had the wrong beat for 185bpm and everytime I hit the spacebar I would miss and I wondered why. Then I realised I was hearing the beat for 150bpm. THAT GIRL WAS SO IRRITATING
Hahahah we ate icecream too, and walked around stupidly. xD
YAY going out with joey is quite fun after all! :D
Ryan is a complete retard :/ make me keep missing in audi. GAHH
Yesterday we celebrated CNY also, Jingo and I exchanged shoes and everyone was amazed by our coolness (coughs happily)
SAW MY SISTER DANCING the primary chinese dance AW SHE'S SO ADORABLE
Okay okay, shall quit my ranting. Phone bill's gonna rocket skyhigh BUT I DONT NEED TO PAY EXTRA. So I don't mind, but haiyaaaaa. Feel so guilty!
BYE ALL 8D
gahh, you will pay so much more for the smses. I MISS YOU I MISS YOU T_T why dont you have INTERNET there! *sighs*

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home