Hahahhah the past few days were boring except for yesterday! :D
And I was sick and didn't go for choir. Whoops. Had vomitting syndromes that day. SORRYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY
Yupp, Jiayi's birthday was YESTERDAY! ;D
YESTERDAY was guild outing too WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! Audition guild outing!
YES I LOVE xXuanx ! We rock forever. xD
Hahahahah, first we went ice skating and then ate KFC and then we went to science centre. HAHAH like whaddahell. Our guild master's brilliant plan -.-
YEAH AND SHARLYN BAY SCREAMED SO DAMN LOUDLY IN THE ICE SKATING RINK WHEN SHE FELL THAT EVERY SINGLE PERSON LOOKED AROUND AND STARED AT HER AND IT WAS SUPER QUIET AFTER HER SCREAM
she scream SUPER LONG AND SUPER LOUD and somemore I STANDING WITH HER AND holding her hand LEH cause we both nooby shyt xD
everyone stare at us =x
(I FELL THE MOST TIMES! FOUR. I'M ZE PRO and i have a bruise on my knee now. NOONE CAN WIN ME IN PRO-NESS OF ICE SKATING)
YEAH OMG AND ARCADE HAHAHAAH noone can win me either.
MY ARCADE-ING IS NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOB someone teach me how to play arcade TT
Guild master paid 10bucks for us to play leh XD THEN SHARLYN AND I STONED AT THE DANCING THING wasted 2 bucks in 10 seconds.
We were like "HUH HOW TO PLAY"
Then just stand there never step. Everyone looking leh. SO MALU LOL
HEHEEHEHE SORRY XUANNY!
Oh the shake shake thing at Science Centre is nooooooooooooooooooooooob NEVER GO TO IT I TELL YA
Okay right my crapping has no start no end. xD
Next week got class outing, sleepover(with jing and belindie), 2 other outings, guild outing (RYAN YOU PIG better go this time and demonstrate your infamous high-pitched girly laughter 8D and battle sharlyn in screaming.), open house. O_O I don't know how I'm going to fit them all in so if I can't make it for any of them I'm sorry D: super crammed -.-
And I was sick and didn't go for choir. Whoops. Had vomitting syndromes that day. SORRYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY
Yupp, Jiayi's birthday was YESTERDAY! ;D
YESTERDAY was guild outing too WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! Audition guild outing!
YES I LOVE xXuanx ! We rock forever. xD
Hahahahah, first we went ice skating and then ate KFC and then we went to science centre. HAHAH like whaddahell. Our guild master's brilliant plan -.-
YEAH AND SHARLYN BAY SCREAMED SO DAMN LOUDLY IN THE ICE SKATING RINK WHEN SHE FELL THAT EVERY SINGLE PERSON LOOKED AROUND AND STARED AT HER AND IT WAS SUPER QUIET AFTER HER SCREAM
she scream SUPER LONG AND SUPER LOUD and somemore I STANDING WITH HER AND holding her hand LEH cause we both nooby shyt xD
everyone stare at us =x
(I FELL THE MOST TIMES! FOUR. I'M ZE PRO and i have a bruise on my knee now. NOONE CAN WIN ME IN PRO-NESS OF ICE SKATING)
YEAH OMG AND ARCADE HAHAHAAH noone can win me either.
MY ARCADE-ING IS NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOB someone teach me how to play arcade TT
Guild master paid 10bucks for us to play leh XD THEN SHARLYN AND I STONED AT THE DANCING THING wasted 2 bucks in 10 seconds.
We were like "HUH HOW TO PLAY"
Then just stand there never step. Everyone looking leh. SO MALU LOL
HEHEEHEHE SORRY XUANNY!
Oh the shake shake thing at Science Centre is nooooooooooooooooooooooob NEVER GO TO IT I TELL YA
Okay right my crapping has no start no end. xD
Next week got class outing, sleepover(with jing and belindie), 2 other outings, guild outing (RYAN YOU PIG better go this time and demonstrate your infamous high-pitched girly laughter 8D and battle sharlyn in screaming.), open house. O_O I don't know how I'm going to fit them all in so if I can't make it for any of them I'm sorry D: super crammed -.-

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home