HOHO HAPPY TEACHERS DAY TO ALL TEACHERS
and happy birthday to my dad xD
Right, right. I watched Ratatouille with Jingo, Lerraye and Mama on WEDNESDAY! The sneaks, that is. We were almost late (; It was Super Nice! man. I'm in love with all the Disney/Pixar shows, they rock my world. :D Disney has been my inspiration since I was 5, so yeah :3 used to copy their style of drawing but kinda failed. D:
and they both do so well together! WOOO BABY! I LOVE RATATOUILLE.
Then then Thursday was choir in which all we did were sectionals D: La dee doo da, and it was only the Sectwos and ones. It was alright I guess, with myself only hearing myself sing the high note since the Secthrees werent there. T_T
LOL and Thursday night I was rushing out my Teachers' Day presents when people called up both my parents and people on MSN told me that there WASN'T ANY SCHOOL LOL.
I was like "WHAT?! TSANG, DONT JOKE OKAY" when she told me that there was a massive power failure. Hilarious man. School cancelled and I was exhilirated~! HAHA. Smsed teachers at 00.06 am to wish them happy teachers day :P
(if i had their phone numbers, that is)
HOOOho. So yesterday I went out with my Hazel and Hiu Hiu as a Sec1 Reunion Thingy! LOL. We rushed for Hairspray and hiuhiu happily missed two trains so she came late. And we missed like 10 secs of Hairspray I think, but no matter.
LOL HAIRSPRAY WAS FUNNAYYE and cool. :3 I liked the idea of it since it was against racism and stuff! And Zac Efron was, admittedly, looking quite good in it. D: Everytime he came on screen and winked, the girls beside me would start screaming their heads off. And other girls scattered around the cinema. I started laughing at their screaming. Whooops.
AHaha. Then after that from AMK Hub we flew to CausewayPoint and ate at the food court cause Hazel didn't eat her lunch, fantastic. Then we had neoprints and the stupid neoprint machine accidentally printed out the one in which I was not looking at the camera and was talking to hazey and hiu and we didn't decorate it either.
BOO!
Then last night after i got back from my outing, my family trooped off to watch Ratatouille again, and I super loved it as usual. I didn't feel bored at all when I watched it the second time, hoho! This is how much i love the show. :3
REMY IS COOOL.
and i wanna watch it the third time! hahaah.
aww, today couldn't go to GLADY'S church with Joey and Gladys boo. T_T
damn the tuition. >:(
YES YES RATATOUILLE IS THE BOMB I LOVE I LOVE!! YEAHHHH! The only other movie I've watched two times is THE INCREDIBLES which I thought was fantastic too, but yeah, Ratatouille beats it hands down. (: To me, that is. It's like on par with Finding Nemo!? LOL, i love these animated movies man.
Kay next week mission: watch evan almighty, bourne ultimatum, and some other movie whose name I can't remember, hoho.
Oh and maybe Ratatouille again? Third time!
and happy birthday to my dad xD
Right, right. I watched Ratatouille with Jingo, Lerraye and Mama on WEDNESDAY! The sneaks, that is. We were almost late (; It was Super Nice! man. I'm in love with all the Disney/Pixar shows, they rock my world. :D Disney has been my inspiration since I was 5, so yeah :3 used to copy their style of drawing but kinda failed. D:
and they both do so well together! WOOO BABY! I LOVE RATATOUILLE.
Then then Thursday was choir in which all we did were sectionals D: La dee doo da, and it was only the Sectwos and ones. It was alright I guess, with myself only hearing myself sing the high note since the Secthrees werent there. T_T
LOL and Thursday night I was rushing out my Teachers' Day presents when people called up both my parents and people on MSN told me that there WASN'T ANY SCHOOL LOL.
I was like "WHAT?! TSANG, DONT JOKE OKAY" when she told me that there was a massive power failure. Hilarious man. School cancelled and I was exhilirated~! HAHA. Smsed teachers at 00.06 am to wish them happy teachers day :P
(if i had their phone numbers, that is)
HOOOho. So yesterday I went out with my Hazel and Hiu Hiu as a Sec1 Reunion Thingy! LOL. We rushed for Hairspray and hiuhiu happily missed two trains so she came late. And we missed like 10 secs of Hairspray I think, but no matter.
LOL HAIRSPRAY WAS FUNNAYYE and cool. :3 I liked the idea of it since it was against racism and stuff! And Zac Efron was, admittedly, looking quite good in it. D: Everytime he came on screen and winked, the girls beside me would start screaming their heads off. And other girls scattered around the cinema. I started laughing at their screaming. Whooops.
AHaha. Then after that from AMK Hub we flew to CausewayPoint and ate at the food court cause Hazel didn't eat her lunch, fantastic. Then we had neoprints and the stupid neoprint machine accidentally printed out the one in which I was not looking at the camera and was talking to hazey and hiu and we didn't decorate it either.
BOO!
Then last night after i got back from my outing, my family trooped off to watch Ratatouille again, and I super loved it as usual. I didn't feel bored at all when I watched it the second time, hoho! This is how much i love the show. :3
REMY IS COOOL.
and i wanna watch it the third time! hahaah.
aww, today couldn't go to GLADY'S church with Joey and Gladys boo. T_T
damn the tuition. >:(
YES YES RATATOUILLE IS THE BOMB I LOVE I LOVE!! YEAHHHH! The only other movie I've watched two times is THE INCREDIBLES which I thought was fantastic too, but yeah, Ratatouille beats it hands down. (: To me, that is. It's like on par with Finding Nemo!? LOL, i love these animated movies man.
Kay next week mission: watch evan almighty, bourne ultimatum, and some other movie whose name I can't remember, hoho.
Oh and maybe Ratatouille again? Third time!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home