Sunday, September 02, 2007

I love watching Britain's got Talent and America's got Talent.

Though I think BRITAIN has more talent haahha. Well, for one, they have Connie, the six year old pro whom i love a lot cause she's so talented and innocent and adorable (joey featured her too yayyy!)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=En0A8KGMgq8

and and Terry Fator, the pro ventroquilist:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hnVDHzUAj30

omg i love these awesome people.

I love them cause they're these really modest, normal people who follow their dream. And it's so rewarding that they're so awesome and everything! I like Paul Potts the most cause he was a mobile phone seller who had 0 confidence in himself, and in the end he became the winner of Amerca's got Talent. He's a pro pro PRO opera singer :3

He really deserved it. Here's his link:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1k08yxu57NA

and i think i love Ratatouille for the same reason.

I love it super much cause Remy follows and manages to fulfil his dreams, and even though it's the most unbelievable thing ever, a rat becoming a chef, the movie is so fantastically done and puts the theme across in a way that makes me feel so inspired and happy inside.

[RANDOM RAMBLE NOONE WILL UNDERSTAND, PLEASE BE FOREWARNED.] Oh and the animation was freakin amazing!? You could see all the individual hairs on the rats, and the Paris background was awesome. And the sodden look of Linguini when he fell into the water; SUPER PRO-NESS. AND THE WATER! AND AND AND THE views at which they drew Remy when he slid across the kitchen trying to fix the soup! And everything! So nice!!! They advanced greatly from the previous movies. The animation that is. (:

FREAKING PROFESSIONAL LAH PIXAR! HAHA. Their animation is PRO.

Erm. *coughs* Okay i doubt anyone else notices stuff like this. They're not as wuliao as me hahaha.

Ratatouille is my favourite Pixar movie along with The Incredibles and Finding Nemo :)

and it's my favourite movie right now.



Actually i think it's because I love the theme about following your dreams. It's been making fat impacts on me. It makes me feel that everyone can do anything as long as they follow their dreams and believe in themselves. I love that theme cause I don't believe in myself. They amaze me.

And these themes and movies and people inspire me and make me feel like the world ain't such a bad place after all, with dreams being fulfilled and inspiration being fuelled to crazy nutters like me.



RATATOUILLE IS AWESOME AND I WANNA WATCH IT FOR THE THIRD TIME (YESTHAT'SHOWAWESOMEITISYEAHHHHBABY)




P.S: I'm COOL. >:( unlike you two bullies! LAWL.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home