Tuesday, January 02, 2007

Okay I haven't posted for ages, and Joey deleted her blog so some weird website took over it. Scary freaky website. ANYWAYS.

GRATS MY GODBRO ES FOR REACHING THIRD JOB!!! MUACKS! CHIONG TO 100 AND WHEN I COME BACK TO MAPLE MUST LEND ME STUFF STILL OKAY!!! : D

lol. yes, my bro is pro-ness abound. NOT my real bro, i mean my maple godbro! my little pro didi! yesh he rocks.

And i got no cash so cant mega him. Sorry bro! T_T but you are still super pro.

Okay tomorrow school's starting and I can't play computer games anymore. Well, whose parents dont allow them to play computer games until the school holidays? *sweat* Mine only, I guess.

Tomorrow I'm going back to Jap with DRII! And I still have chinese book reviews left to do but whatever. Hurr hurr hurr.

Yayaya. Anyway I have people to relink and crap like that.

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE by the way. But I don't wanna go back to school, I wanna stay at home and play couple dancing in Audition! T_T yesterday my pro partner did x8 combo perfects. Pro-ness. So we got loads of hearts (we get hearts when both partners perfect)

Yayayayaayaya.

Okay nothing to talk about, lalalala.... I will miss my audition, pangya and maple buds loads.. And I should be kicked from my guild since I'm gonna be inactive for 6 months :/

I feel sad.

But whatever, I shall go around tagging people now.

I OWE JOANIE, JOSIE, HAZEL, JING, BELINDIE, CHOIR COOKIES, MELLOS, AND LOADS OF OTHER PEOPLE TAGS. So sorry.

Especially Joanie who's been bugging me for ages. hahahahahaha.

Okay so have a nice day today dreading the arrival of dreaded school. xD

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home