WTH!!!!!
OMG!
Merry christmas all those who tagged me and wished me. I love ya! Crazy yongrong who was drunk.. -.- thanks joan, jing, mel, jacintha!!! ^^and ros! ahahahaha i'm amazed you bothered to read it. and jian, though i don't know what you were talkin about.. xD
AND I JUST DISCOVERED MY CLASS.
SHOCK HORROR DISASTER
I'M IN SEC 2 JUSTICE NEXT YEAR, WITH ONLY AMELIA AS MY COMPANION!!!! SOB
Joey's in my class too, phew. ^^ ALL CREDIT GOES TO MELLOS FOR HELPING ME FIND OUT MY CLASS.
BELINDIE IS IN LOYALTY WITH MELLOS T.T AND ABII IS IN LOYALTY TOO
WTH
I WANNA GO LOYALTYYYYYY!!! I wanna cry... SOOBBB...
Sock's in Unity... T.T
JINGO IS IN CHARITY T.T
Ler Yee's in Charity too... hey cooleth jing and ler yee same class. LUCKY THEM.
I WANNA GO LOYALTY AND MEET MY DEAR BELINDIE AND ABII AND MELLOS...
I wanna die...
i'm really better off dead... T.T
i'm disgusted with myself...
i wanna cry
sob
i'm gonna die...
sobbbbbb
i will go die
WAHHHHHHHHHHHhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
i'm so sad.. bleargh
don't like my new classs
i'm gonna be a retarded stranger and some lonely outcast there..
dead me.. T.T
OMG!
Merry christmas all those who tagged me and wished me. I love ya! Crazy yongrong who was drunk.. -.- thanks joan, jing, mel, jacintha!!! ^^and ros! ahahahaha i'm amazed you bothered to read it. and jian, though i don't know what you were talkin about.. xD
AND I JUST DISCOVERED MY CLASS.
SHOCK HORROR DISASTER
I'M IN SEC 2 JUSTICE NEXT YEAR, WITH ONLY AMELIA AS MY COMPANION!!!! SOB
Joey's in my class too, phew. ^^ ALL CREDIT GOES TO MELLOS FOR HELPING ME FIND OUT MY CLASS.
BELINDIE IS IN LOYALTY WITH MELLOS T.T AND ABII IS IN LOYALTY TOO
WTH
I WANNA GO LOYALTYYYYYY!!! I wanna cry... SOOBBB...
Sock's in Unity... T.T
JINGO IS IN CHARITY T.T
Ler Yee's in Charity too... hey cooleth jing and ler yee same class. LUCKY THEM.
I WANNA GO LOYALTY AND MEET MY DEAR BELINDIE AND ABII AND MELLOS...
I wanna die...
i'm really better off dead... T.T
i'm disgusted with myself...
i wanna cry
sob
i'm gonna die...
sobbbbbb
i will go die
WAHHHHHHHHHHHhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
i'm so sad.. bleargh
don't like my new classs
i'm gonna be a retarded stranger and some lonely outcast there..
dead me.. T.T

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home