Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Well. Today was rather.......... nervewrecking.

Went to the zoo. Nothing nerve wrecking about that, but it was fun because ran around like siao people. And we screamed at the huge, squishy snakes! They're really fat and huge and thick and scaly and squishy.

I mean, I was imagining how it would feel if I poked it. Squishy and soft all over! And cold! Wheeee! But the mere thought sorta freaked me out, so Yong Xin and I clutched each other and made random squeals.

Oh yeah, in the bus we had to be split up from our class. Squashed with Gloria and Hazey! But Helena and Josie had to sit at the back.. SORRY LIEBLIN.. ): Stupid teachers should have sacrificed for us! But no-o-o-o, guess they wanna preserve their butts or something.

Walked around with Peizhen, Jiahui, Youshuang, Olivia, Glog, Socky, Drii, Yong Xin, Hazel, Hiu Min, Yan Yee and Joanie. Wheee, we went into this cool place which Yong Xin thought had lotsa snakeys inside. Crawling all over. So we all started screaming.. But in the end it wasn't scary at all!

Inside there were just turtles. And this freakingly cute monkey guy with a face as small as your big toe or something. Omg it was damn cute and small. And it had a long tail! Looked like a koala with a long tail. XD Says Drii.

Ahahahaha. Then we saw this disgusting squashed frog while we were walking lah! Then we were all shrieking madly. All the animals were really stinky, disgustingness abound!

Yupp. And the drinks were VERY EXPENSIVE. Joanie and Hiu Hiu let me drink their water!

OH yes, and we went to the butterfly enclosure too. There were SOOOO many butterflies lah. I love insects. Seriously. I thought the dung beetle was cute you know. And the kissing cockroaches. And I like caterpillars. AHAHAHHA I'm gross, but I like rounded, shiny insect things! Oh YEAH and the fat water beetle was rounded and smooth like a pebble, OMG cuteness lah! I was falling in love with it. AHAHAHA.

Anyway, in the butterfly enclosure butterflies fluttered about and followed you and there were SOOOO many lah. I let one crawl on my finger and brought it around but it flew away after a few minutes. Sadness. It was my darling baby!!! I was like, "MY BABY RAN AWAY!!! AHHHHH! I MUST FIND NEW ONE"! Then I touched a lot more and tried chasing after them. They were reallyyyy pretty. A huge one landed on Hazel's shoulder and she was frantically trying to wave it away. Lol so funny.

I want to go back there! The butterflies are sooo pretty. :3

Yup yup. Then at KFC Joan was damn disgusting lah. I couldn't finish my Cheesito (or however you spell it) and I ate half of it lah. Then I was freaking full. So Joan said, "AIYAH JUST EAT THE CHICKEN LAH!"

Then, she took the spoon I used to eat mashed potato and started digging madly inside my Cheesito, making cheese spray out everywhere and leaving it a mangled mess. It was freaking disgusting. Instead of making me eat more, she made me feel like puking.

Then she started poking around with it and then stuck a straw into it, my god! Cheese and veggies and tomato were spilled across the tray in a disgusting mess. All of us were laughing like SIAO. So disgusting lah, stupid Joanie. Waste my chicken XD

Yup. Okay, the nerve wrecking part is... What the. I haven't even gotten to this yet. Never mind if you're too tired to continue reading my LONG-WINDED posts. Lol can stop here if you want. BUHBYE

For those bo liao people who wanna continue...

So, choir was today. Freaks (aka Abii, Jing, Mama, Jiayi and Ler Yee) collaborated against me to steal my handphone and read its contents. AHHHH and they were all holding me back.

Now to get to the point. Ehh. Today we had to do INDIVIDUAL, ONE BY ONE AUDITION to see WHICH SOPRANO 1 gets pushed down to ALTO TWO. Yeah. By the student conductors. So the WHOLE, FREAKING SECTION STARED at you while you went "La la la la la". What the hell.

So I seriously have very bad issues with self confidence. When I heard they were gonna audition, I had a very bad stomachache, and then I couldn't sing properly at all.

The worst was when it was my turn to audition. I felt as if I didn't feel anything, didn't see anything. When I heard the tune being played, I sang, and the sound of ONLY my voice in the FREAKING CHOIR ROOM freaked me out.

My god, I was so damn scared my hands were icy cold and I couldn't seem to force any sound out. When I sang my voice kept trembling uncontrollably, and it was trembling very badly too. People were mumbling among themselves, probably like "Wha, this girl sings like shit! So nervous lorh! How she get into choir one!?"

So I could hardly sing. Seriously. I was so scared no sound could come out, except for strangled noises. I was on the verge of tears. Seriously. My voice was trembling that badly.

So Geri came and sat down beside me in the place where the Sec Ones were supposed to sit after audition. Then she told me to have more self confidence. And I was going to explode.

HOW ON EARTH DID I MANAGE TO GET INTO CHOIR!? MY GOD. Everyone was like STARING at me while I SANG, hearing my GROSS, DISGUSTING VOICE echo around the room. What the hell. Individual auditions kill me.

After that, I felt really ill and wanted to vomit. Seriously. I was that scared, my nerves were so WRECKED I wanted to puke.

AHHHHHHHH anyone has any idea to get over this phobia of ... You know what, I think it's called stage fright.

And I still feel ill. After the audition. I think I seriously should be kicked out of choir. Ah well.

In the end, Ler Yee and Lin Wei went down to Alto 2.. SO SAD... Ler Yee was really sad.. Why couldn't they have chosen a sec 2 or 3 instead of innocent sec1s like us?! Made Ler Yee so sad lorh. I would have burst into tears immediately, wailing noisily until they let me stay in Sop One. (:

Smartness.

Okay. I think this post was full of shit. Sorry. XD hahahaha signing off man!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home