Monday, October 16, 2006

I LOVE JINGO! MY BESTIE FOR 7 YEARS! YAY! THANK YOU FOR ENCOURAGING ME TOO, MUACKS! MUACKIES! And thanks for TAGGING ME! (: YAY! ((HUGS JINGO))

Woohoo! Today me went to NORTHPOINT with Youshuang, Socky, Drii, Glog, Yong and Hiuu. Woohoo. After school went there eat lunch. Lunch super huge lah. Yong Xin and I bought tonkatsu and chicken brawyansakna something. I forgot how it was spelt. Anyway it was really yummy. We shared it!

And Youshuang was wondering why Drii always calls me Fatty. XD Stupid DRIII! You more fats lorh. (if you read this)

Wheeeeeee. Then after that we walked into more shops, and went to take neoprints. Wah, the neoprint machine really kinda lousy lohh. 8 dollars only lah. Then so squashed! Yuckyuck!

Then so few pictures also because 7 people then we chose 16 pictures only. So sad. O_o But I paid extra cuz I'm such a nice girl! AHAHHA. Lol, so I got an extra picture for my sacrifice. (:

Then we walked around, wanted to take the lift. So we all went in then this fat auntie stepped in. The alarm sounded and hurriedly the fat auntie stepped out. The alarm continued to beeeeeeep so Glog, Hiu and I dashed out too, and the fat auntie was all, "Or horrr... ni men ah..." AS IF WE SO HEAVY LAH! I bet the alarm was supposed to sound for a period of time, so it continued beeping.

I mean, we ain't that heavy! T_T

It's that fat auntie who stepped in lah! Then she made us take the escalator lorh. Fat auntie. Then we went to this small shop which brought back a lot of CHILDHOOD MEMORIES because there were lotsa biscuits and snacks that we used to eat way back in kindergarten. Like the little rounded biscuits with the coloured lumps of sugar on top.

And I found KACANG PUTEH! LOL. So me being wu liao went to buy. I know I very weird lahhs.

Then we went to buy bubble tea. SOOO CHEAP! 1 dollar! (: I bought chocolate and it was FREAKILY SWEET!!! Everyone tried a bit of mine and Drii was going convincingly, "Very nice! Very nice!" Glog also. But when Yong Xin and Sock drank they screwed their faces up at the sweetness. So sweet lah. VERYYYYY SWEET. Youshuang didn't wanna try.

She said she wasn't as mean as the others who stole my food. AHAHHA. (:

Hiuuuuuuuuu sorry for making you bankrupt (if you read this XD)!

Then after that we went to take bus 854. Wonder if Yong Xin tapped her card. Because on the bus she said she forgot but in the end I never found out because I alight before she does.

And people were scolding vulgarities really loudly in the bus! Yong Xin and I widened our eyes at every vulgarity they scolded. Lol.

Oh yeah today PBL day or WHATEVER it's called. Wenjing kept playing a fool lah! Pissed me off a lot. Sorry if I was snappy or whatever. I had a black face throughout the day. My darling Hazey noticed and tried to make her concentrate. (: Thankyou! Muacks!

Hiu hiu also. Muacks!

Joanie also. MUACKS!

Oh ya, public apology to Wenjing! If you read this! For being snappy at you today and asking you to shut up. But seriously, your high-pitched hyena laughing got on my nerves. I tried to imitate Wenjing's laugh and did BRILLIANTLY, but Wang Lao Shi heard me and was like "shui zai xiao zhe me da sheng ah?!" Whoops.

Then the rest were snorting. Ah well. (: I put on a blank face and looked around innocently. HAH! My acting rockeths!

Yeah man. Today was kinda fun. WHEEEE.

Oh yes Hazey, don't worry okay darlin. (: I-g-n-o-r-e.

Joanie also don't be sad. (: CHEER UP!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home