Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Eh so yesterday our dong nan ya thing hor..

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHh freaking dancing man! We all had to put on makeup and then wear the stinky flower. O_o Yong Xin is so wei da! Hahahaha she paid for the pins and flowers and stuff! And she knows how to tie buns really well.

Hmm hmm yeah. During the dance I turned the wrong way, so pai seh! Hopefully noone saw. Wahahahahaha. And my hair was really fat. So irritating.

Anyway, big THANKYOU TO ABI!!! She smsed me really encouraging stuff, MUACKS! I LOVE YOU! But now my smses have exceeded about 200 plus so I CAN'T REPLY, I have to save like mad now! 10 more days till my new smses come... If it's really urgent call me. Hahaha. Don't sms anymore. Dead me!

AND BIG THANKYOU TO: (not in any order) belindie, abii, mellos, hazey, zhiwei, josie [lieblin!], joanie, auntie yvonne, kang, jian, jian's father, hsiang yeh, weikee, yongrong, everyone else who encouraged me, you people are GREAT FRIENDS! YAYYYYYYYYYYY.

Sorry if I missed out anyone.. My memory kinda sucks. Thanks so much.. made me feel so happy! (:

Woohoo. History managed to scrape A2 and E lit A1. I think. Can't remember. And MY SCIENCE, ALL THREE MODULES, PASSEEDDDDDDDDD!

OMG! SO AMAZING RIGHT!? EVEN MY PHYSICS PASSED! OMG! I was like so happy that I scraped a pass for my Physics! OMG HAPPINESS ABOUND! Chem did rather badly because I studied on the day of the test. I concentrated too hard on my physics. AHhahahaha. I'm such a loser.

BUT ANYWAY I PASSED SO OH YEAH MAN! (:

I have decided I hate putting on freaky make up and gel. And bunning up my hair because pins keep poking into my head.

And I LOVEEEEEEEE iSketch. It rocks like HELL. (:

Go to my random linkies place and click. And play with me! You don't even need an account, just type a name and logon. It's like online pictionary, oh so fun! (:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home