Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Reflection Day today.

It was very good.

But people were crying, saying sorry, and stuff. Shall not elaborate, but it made me open my eyes. It was really good. Made me think.

About friendship and stuff... hopefully things are better now, but I guess it's not. Not really, anyway. So much hatred that seems to build this 1000000 metre thick wall between the both of you. Blehh. I love both of you to bits leh! (life giving words!) Be friendeths! I love everyone leh! Why can't everyone be FRIENDLIES!!!!!

Anyway, whatever I say doesn't really matter to them, because I barely play any part. In there, with them. So, my words don't make any difference, don't hold any meaning. After the reflection I was amazed by how carelessly they treated it, pretending they didn't understand, pretending that nothing in the entire session fitted them perfectly.

There was a lot of tension hanging in the air.

Okay, I think i'm speaking in riddles, AHHA! Never mind. Oh yeah a poor girl from 1 Justice cried... because the guy asked two girls who felt they were lonely in school come up to explain why they were lonely.. And that poor girl just broke down. So sad. I mean, this proves the hostility that's between us.

Why can't everyone love everyone for who they are, what they are, and not ostricize them, but accept them?

We had to write stuff about our parents on pieces of paper too, and then we tore the paper up and flung them in the air. Fun-ness. (: ABII, I RECOGNISED YOUR ATROCIOUS HANDWRITING ON ONE OF THE SCRAPS OF PAPER ON THE FLOOR!

I think only my lieblin, Josie, knows what I'm talking about! (because I told her, duhhh!)

But to them, I don't really exist or matter, so what's the u-s-e? I ain't important there.

Just another day, that started out like anyyy ooo-ther.
Just another girl, who took my breath away.

That's a Jesse Mccartney song that my sister is listening to now, so for the fun of it I wrote it out.

But isn't it depressing. Isn't this depressing?

This thing made me feel sad. Because now I finally realised, and everything's come clear like the sun after the rain! Woohoo. After those reflection people explained. And I realised our class, our cohort, our school, our country, the entire freaking world, is in bits and pieces. In little friend groupies.

Divided.


Isn't,
that,
sad?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home