YAY today was super super fun!
Woohoo! Yesterday not very fun, no offence Abii and Jing. Ahaha. You know why :( But I will study Christianity like mad noww... it's so nice! WRITE SERMONS FOR ME! YEAH! :3 JESUS IS LORD. Tomorrow gonna be super fun again! We are gonna have an anime movie marathon! That is gonna be super super fun! (:
AHAHA today was very funny. Went to Katib station (or however you spell it) and met Drii, Glog, Sock and Yong Xin. Drii wear until extremely SEXAYY and pretty lah. Then Yong Xin wear until so tight fitting... Glog wore oversized shirt ahahha then Sock wear motherly outfit!
So I kept calling her my mummyyy throughout. WHEEE.
Then we went to buy BUBBLE TEA. YUM!! But I couldn't finish it and threw it away when we reached Causeway Point.
THEN THE FIRST THING WE DID........
NEOPRINTS! Wooohooo so fun! And I was the ugliest out of all of them but uh ahahaha yeah. Woohoo. I am always ugly, quoted from Drii (:
Then after that went to play at the arcade. Omg it's super fun lah. Drii did the dancing thingy and she's freaking pro. Yong Xin so funny and chi dun! So Glog, Sock, Yong Xin and I split up the four arrows. I got the left one and kept stamping on it and screaming like a mad woman. WHEEEE. Well actually all of us were.
Except for the pro PRO Drii, who was dancing as if it were really easy and effortless. O_o
Then we played other random games and after that went to eat lunch. I followed Socky and bought lemon chicken rice. There was a whole lot man. Cannot finish. Ahahaha.
Okay then we went to the arcade again! Yay!! We so wu liao! So fun also! I played the "air hockey" thingy or whatever and it was really lame because I kept screaming and I hit in my own goal. O_o lameness abound..
Then eh we went shopping. I didn't buy anything but it was very funny still. Dunno why.
Then after that we went to take NEOPRINTS AGAIN! Cuz we're super wu liao and lame.. ahahaha. Drii looked so pretty in every neoprint. Wahhhh. Everyone else looked pretty. But we wasted money at a lousy neoprint machine, so we went to take another time. We took 3 times... so fun man! AHAHAH
I have discovered that taking neoprints is super fun. (: and my eyes are all black in the photos. Yucketh. O_O
YAY tomorrow abii and jing coming! I love them! Yay!!!! FUN FUN! (:
Woohoo! Yesterday not very fun, no offence Abii and Jing. Ahaha. You know why :( But I will study Christianity like mad noww... it's so nice! WRITE SERMONS FOR ME! YEAH! :3 JESUS IS LORD. Tomorrow gonna be super fun again! We are gonna have an anime movie marathon! That is gonna be super super fun! (:
AHAHA today was very funny. Went to Katib station (or however you spell it) and met Drii, Glog, Sock and Yong Xin. Drii wear until extremely SEXAYY and pretty lah. Then Yong Xin wear until so tight fitting... Glog wore oversized shirt ahahha then Sock wear motherly outfit!
So I kept calling her my mummyyy throughout. WHEEE.
Then we went to buy BUBBLE TEA. YUM!! But I couldn't finish it and threw it away when we reached Causeway Point.
THEN THE FIRST THING WE DID........
NEOPRINTS! Wooohooo so fun! And I was the ugliest out of all of them but uh ahahaha yeah. Woohoo. I am always ugly, quoted from Drii (:
Then after that went to play at the arcade. Omg it's super fun lah. Drii did the dancing thingy and she's freaking pro. Yong Xin so funny and chi dun! So Glog, Sock, Yong Xin and I split up the four arrows. I got the left one and kept stamping on it and screaming like a mad woman. WHEEEE. Well actually all of us were.
Except for the pro PRO Drii, who was dancing as if it were really easy and effortless. O_o
Then we played other random games and after that went to eat lunch. I followed Socky and bought lemon chicken rice. There was a whole lot man. Cannot finish. Ahahaha.
Okay then we went to the arcade again! Yay!! We so wu liao! So fun also! I played the "air hockey" thingy or whatever and it was really lame because I kept screaming and I hit in my own goal. O_o lameness abound..
Then eh we went shopping. I didn't buy anything but it was very funny still. Dunno why.
Then after that we went to take NEOPRINTS AGAIN! Cuz we're super wu liao and lame.. ahahaha. Drii looked so pretty in every neoprint. Wahhhh. Everyone else looked pretty. But we wasted money at a lousy neoprint machine, so we went to take another time. We took 3 times... so fun man! AHAHAH
I have discovered that taking neoprints is super fun. (: and my eyes are all black in the photos. Yucketh. O_O
YAY tomorrow abii and jing coming! I love them! Yay!!!! FUN FUN! (:

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home