YAY today I'm feeling bored so I shall upload some random, blurry piccos. (:
Today Jing and Abii came my house and it was super super fun! It was really retarded as well. Wahahaha. We watched this Lac-something show at first but the audio sucked so we changed it.
TO HOWLS' MOVING CASTLE!!!
WHEEEE! There were lots of interference by my little bro (who sucks) so we couldn't watch it in peace. But it was really lame because we kept laughing like mad and Abii kept chewing on the soya bean drink can. Ahahhaha. Gross-ness.
Then halfway we paused it and went to eat lunch. My bro irritated us again and he kept flirting with Jing, which was gross. He's 9, by the way. Nuggets and sausages abound! And I laughed like mad throughout lunch.. I laughed so hard I fell off my seat.. oops. Because Abii and Jing are so freakin hilarious. Especially Abii and her utter lameness..
Then we continued watching Howl's Moving Castle and we were trying to infer stuff from the movie like professionals. Abii tried to be more pro than me! Hmph. O_o
Okay then after that we were bored and wu liao so we took random pictures from Jing's phone. Here they are..
YAHAHAH Abii looks retarded in this one. Me too. Jing pretty (as usual). Yahahhaa. HY says Abii looks like me... abii, aren't you FLATTERED!? (: no lah. I'm so ego. AHAHAH i'm jokin man.

Oh ma gawdness. This one is freakin lame. Especially me. We were all trying to act cute and ruin our reputation. Lame, eh?! (:

HAHAHA this one is funny because we were all trying to squash Abii and we were pretending to sleep. While my mei mei was helping to take, Abii gave a huge, retarded SNORE. Which made all of us start laughing so you can see the suppressed smiles on our faces. (:

Yay this one still looks lame but Jing is the prettiest here. How come she so fair one. And Abii looks really retarded ahahahaha! And lame!! She was the only one acting cute while Jing and I were acting cool. Yeah man.

Okay the last one I'm posting for the sake of Abii because she thinks she looks really pretty in this one. Jing cut herself out. Hmph. And I look freakily lame but Abii will be happy! Don't mistake Abii for me, man. I'm the one on the right. And Jing was acting cool at the side! Wahahha.

Okay I'm the most freaky looking in all the piccies but I wanna embarrass Abii and Jing. Yay. Okay then after that we watched Tsubasa Chronicles but it got really boring because the anime sucks and the drawings suck too... The first few episodes, at least. Then Abii and I recorded our beautiful rendition of the opening theme song!
We sang it in English by copying the subtitles and added our extra background music. It was lovely.
Get the sarcasm (: One day I'll put it as my blog's music but it be in Jing's phone and I'm not that wu liao.. I think.
:D HEHEHEHHEHE. Okay. Then after that we played Pangya and Jing and Abii kept making me Give Up because they made me go outta bounds a lot of times and it was super funny. Then we played in Family Mode and we all tried to be pro! O_o but we all hit really badly so it was hilarious.
Especially Abii, because she was so freakin lucky, she didn't even aim but still managed to putt nicely. Lucky eh? And she was super lame, kept bogeying! And she played the worst, so funny!
Okay then they went home. Then I played more Pangya and eagled. Yay. (: pangya rocks...
Thursday I have to go school to do the sing to the dawn thingy. Wahh. Wheee. Okay then on Friday MIGHT go Jing's house and watch Spirited Away! Tomorrow's chionging homework day. Must chiong all! (:
Today Jing and Abii came my house and it was super super fun! It was really retarded as well. Wahahaha. We watched this Lac-something show at first but the audio sucked so we changed it.
TO HOWLS' MOVING CASTLE!!!
WHEEEE! There were lots of interference by my little bro (who sucks) so we couldn't watch it in peace. But it was really lame because we kept laughing like mad and Abii kept chewing on the soya bean drink can. Ahahhaha. Gross-ness.
Then halfway we paused it and went to eat lunch. My bro irritated us again and he kept flirting with Jing, which was gross. He's 9, by the way. Nuggets and sausages abound! And I laughed like mad throughout lunch.. I laughed so hard I fell off my seat.. oops. Because Abii and Jing are so freakin hilarious. Especially Abii and her utter lameness..
Then we continued watching Howl's Moving Castle and we were trying to infer stuff from the movie like professionals. Abii tried to be more pro than me! Hmph. O_o
Okay then after that we were bored and wu liao so we took random pictures from Jing's phone. Here they are..
YAHAHAH Abii looks retarded in this one. Me too. Jing pretty (as usual). Yahahhaa. HY says Abii looks like me... abii, aren't you FLATTERED!? (: no lah. I'm so ego. AHAHAH i'm jokin man.

Oh ma gawdness. This one is freakin lame. Especially me. We were all trying to act cute and ruin our reputation. Lame, eh?! (:

HAHAHA this one is funny because we were all trying to squash Abii and we were pretending to sleep. While my mei mei was helping to take, Abii gave a huge, retarded SNORE. Which made all of us start laughing so you can see the suppressed smiles on our faces. (:

Yay this one still looks lame but Jing is the prettiest here. How come she so fair one. And Abii looks really retarded ahahahaha! And lame!! She was the only one acting cute while Jing and I were acting cool. Yeah man.

Okay the last one I'm posting for the sake of Abii because she thinks she looks really pretty in this one. Jing cut herself out. Hmph. And I look freakily lame but Abii will be happy! Don't mistake Abii for me, man. I'm the one on the right. And Jing was acting cool at the side! Wahahha.

Okay I'm the most freaky looking in all the piccies but I wanna embarrass Abii and Jing. Yay. Okay then after that we watched Tsubasa Chronicles but it got really boring because the anime sucks and the drawings suck too... The first few episodes, at least. Then Abii and I recorded our beautiful rendition of the opening theme song!
We sang it in English by copying the subtitles and added our extra background music. It was lovely.
Get the sarcasm (: One day I'll put it as my blog's music but it be in Jing's phone and I'm not that wu liao.. I think.
:D HEHEHEHHEHE. Okay. Then after that we played Pangya and Jing and Abii kept making me Give Up because they made me go outta bounds a lot of times and it was super funny. Then we played in Family Mode and we all tried to be pro! O_o but we all hit really badly so it was hilarious.
Especially Abii, because she was so freakin lucky, she didn't even aim but still managed to putt nicely. Lucky eh? And she was super lame, kept bogeying! And she played the worst, so funny!
Okay then they went home. Then I played more Pangya and eagled. Yay. (: pangya rocks...
Thursday I have to go school to do the sing to the dawn thingy. Wahh. Wheee. Okay then on Friday MIGHT go Jing's house and watch Spirited Away! Tomorrow's chionging homework day. Must chiong all! (:

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home