HELLO. Okay. I'm retarded. HEHEHE.
Next week there's Jap test, Maths test, English compre test, English compo test, Geog test, ummmm, dunno what other shitty test lar. O.o
And next week CIP already! Dunno if they've gotten the dance thingy ready. And how to memorise the songs by tuesday! AHHHH!
And I have to write out that shitty Reader's Digest crap thing. By next week too. OMG. WHY NATHY GIVE ME!?
That means I have to write a 1000 word essay and study for 5 tests next week. Or this week. No diff. WHAT SHIT! OMG! NONONONONONO!
And my computer (the oldest one) is nuts. It switches on and off and on and off. I think there's something wrong with it. And what the hell am I supposed to write for the Reader's Digest thing!? I am so dead lah. Next week deadline. The theme is "The Day That Changed My Life". Well. Uh. Nothing ever changed my life, drastically, that is.
And the story must be "funny, moving" etc etc.
Ummm... Let's do some englishy plot outline now!
P.S: MUST BE NON-FICTION! So it be hard. NONO someone help me!
Um.. plot bunnies?
Maybe I shall try to write an essay on a few topics and choose my favourite. OMG genius!!!!!!!!!11111111111111((gives a long, draggy, sarcastic NOOOOOTTTTT))
Abi is porny. And retarded. That's the cooooool thing of the day.
Actually, I think I'm kinda retarded too. =X
Um... scratch that. I AM retarded. Okay, see, I'm really nice, I admit it!
My grandmama is 83 years old!! ( : And she doesn't have a single rotten tooth. And her hair is still really blackish. And she's super healthy. She brushes her perfecto teeth 3 times a day. My grandmama rockies!
HEHEHEHHEHEehheheehe. High School Musical is super nice. And I watched Howl's Moving Castle again, yesterday. How smarteh. (:
I realise. I am crapping. Gomen. Heheheheehehheeeeheheehhaahahahahahahahahohoohohohohohheheeehehee oops shit. um. never mind.
SIGNING OFF NOW MAN.
(: wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!
Next week there's Jap test, Maths test, English compre test, English compo test, Geog test, ummmm, dunno what other shitty test lar. O.o
And next week CIP already! Dunno if they've gotten the dance thingy ready. And how to memorise the songs by tuesday! AHHHH!
And I have to write out that shitty Reader's Digest crap thing. By next week too. OMG. WHY NATHY GIVE ME!?
That means I have to write a 1000 word essay and study for 5 tests next week. Or this week. No diff. WHAT SHIT! OMG! NONONONONONO!
And my computer (the oldest one) is nuts. It switches on and off and on and off. I think there's something wrong with it. And what the hell am I supposed to write for the Reader's Digest thing!? I am so dead lah. Next week deadline. The theme is "The Day That Changed My Life". Well. Uh. Nothing ever changed my life, drastically, that is.
And the story must be "funny, moving" etc etc.
Ummm... Let's do some englishy plot outline now!
P.S: MUST BE NON-FICTION! So it be hard. NONO someone help me!
Um.. plot bunnies?
Maybe I shall try to write an essay on a few topics and choose my favourite. OMG genius!!!!!!!!!11111111111111((gives a long, draggy, sarcastic NOOOOOTTTTT))
Abi is porny. And retarded. That's the cooooool thing of the day.
Actually, I think I'm kinda retarded too. =X
Um... scratch that. I AM retarded. Okay, see, I'm really nice, I admit it!
My grandmama is 83 years old!! ( : And she doesn't have a single rotten tooth. And her hair is still really blackish. And she's super healthy. She brushes her perfecto teeth 3 times a day. My grandmama rockies!
HEHEHEHHEHEehheheehe. High School Musical is super nice. And I watched Howl's Moving Castle again, yesterday. How smarteh. (:
I realise. I am crapping. Gomen. Heheheheehehheeeeheheehhaahahahahahahahahohoohohohohohheheeehehee oops shit. um. never mind.
SIGNING OFF NOW MAN.
(: wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home