HEHEHE. I haven't posted for ages, man. O_o
So many tests last week! And I am confirmed I am gonna fail my Jap and my Maths.
Oh yeah, I'm not participating in the stupid Readers Digest thing. I don't have a chance of winning, anyways. Sorry Nathy.
And i lost the booklet thingy too! WHEEEE! ahahahahaha.
Ah well. I am ill with flu, cough and sore throat, and constant vomiting. Ignore whatever Hazel's been telling everyone. I AM NOT PREGNANT. SHUTTUP!
Didn't go to school yesterday, ehhehehe. Josie don't care about me leh! She never even contact me the whole day. I HEARTBROKEN wwawawawa. How can she be sooooo evil
I did really badly for English inference testie thingo too. WTH. I got so low leh. MUMMY! I am failing all my tests.
Next week I think there's E lit and History test. Having tests every week has become normal. And having 5 hours of sleep everyday is normal too. TESTS, GO AND DIE!
Hopefully I'm not going for tuition. I definitely can't go and swim because all my germies would pass on to the other swimmers. HEHEHE! (:
I am still feeling very sickish. I WANNA GO SCHOOOLLLL
So many tests last week! And I am confirmed I am gonna fail my Jap and my Maths.
Oh yeah, I'm not participating in the stupid Readers Digest thing. I don't have a chance of winning, anyways. Sorry Nathy.
And i lost the booklet thingy too! WHEEEE! ahahahahaha.
Ah well. I am ill with flu, cough and sore throat, and constant vomiting. Ignore whatever Hazel's been telling everyone. I AM NOT PREGNANT. SHUTTUP!
Didn't go to school yesterday, ehhehehe. Josie don't care about me leh! She never even contact me the whole day. I HEARTBROKEN wwawawawa. How can she be sooooo evil
I did really badly for English inference testie thingo too. WTH. I got so low leh. MUMMY! I am failing all my tests.
Next week I think there's E lit and History test. Having tests every week has become normal. And having 5 hours of sleep everyday is normal too. TESTS, GO AND DIE!
Hopefully I'm not going for tuition. I definitely can't go and swim because all my germies would pass on to the other swimmers. HEHEHE! (:
I am still feeling very sickish. I WANNA GO SCHOOOLLLL

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home