TODAY IS MY BIRTHDAY.
Yesterday, Wei Kee freaked me out. I was like chatting with him through my wonderful tagboard lahh.. then suddenly he say "oh ya i think your classmate sent something to you through the mail.. go check..." So I went to check... THEN IN THE END THE MAIL WAS FROM HIM!!! Some more SO OBVIOUS it was from him lohh... But what I did not expect was a MAPLE CASHCARD inside the envelope. IT WAS A MAPLE CASHCARD LAH. MAPLE CASHCARDS ARE FREAKING EXPENSIVE THEN HE BUY ALL BY HIMSELF!!!!!!!! At first I thought it was a birthday card or something but when I took it out, I almost had a heart attack in front of the computer.
But I was really very happy lah. I was murmuring "oh my god, oh my god, oh my god" to myself, I was sooo darn happy. SO, I WOULD LIKE TO THANK WEI KEE, FOR GIVING ME SUCH A NICE SURPRISE.. THANK YOU SOOO MUCH!!! You're sooooooo sweet. Thank you. I'm really really very gan dong. You went to recruit Josie to help you in tricking me that you weren't buying a maple cashcard for me... then in the end you really did... and it was all to surprise me!!! Thank you sooo much. I'm really touched lah. I don't know how to thank you, I'm really soooo touched I feel like I can't repay it loh. You made me so happy. I almost cried, I was soooo touched. THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU.
I couldn't believe that everyone was sooo freaking nice to me on my birthday. ONE HOPE REALLY REALLY RULES. Grace drew a huge present on the board then people went to write birthday wishes on it to mee... then when I came into class people were going, "Happy birthday!!" and I was really very touched by the present on the board lohh.. Then Zhi Wei call me go over her desk and she "hugged" me and wished me happy birthdayy!!! I was sooo touched by everyone... Really lahh, everyone was super super nice.. I could cry...
For once, Josie was in time for assembly, ahahahah! She came into class then pull me outside and freaked me out... Then after that I COULDN'T CONCENTRATE ON ANYTHING LAH!!!! I couldn't concentrate on studying the CL lit stuff... got one question wrong, soooo angryyy!!! I couldn't concentrate on the freaking test lahh!!! I didn't give a damn about anything, I couldn't concentrate AT ALL, I tell you. I was soooooooooooooo frustrated. She freaked me out soooo badly, okay. WAHHHHHH..
I'm SO SUAY... Other than CHINESE TEST ON MY BIRTHDAY, I ALSO HAD TO RUN SIXX STUPID ROUNDS LAH!!! It was sooo tiring, I felt like I could die... Then Josie lagging behind lah, so I kept trying to make her run.. She kept walking!!! I was like, "Com'on Josie, don't walk lah, we jog until the line then we stop okay?" Then I had to pull her along... Aiyoh she shouldn't have run man, she was still kinda ill... We just scraped a pass, okay. I run like shit! I must NOT stop during the NAPFA test.
Thennn!!! Hiu Min, Dri, Sock Yie, Hazel, Lovin, Yan Yee and Gloria shared the cost of my present for me... They all went to write messages on the wrapping paper... During lunch, I opened the present and I suspect it was damn expensive okay! There was a MAPLE CASH CARD and a DIARY WITH A LOCK... omg, they fulfilled my birthday wishes. I was really very touched. THANK YOU SOOO MUCH, YOU MADE ME SO HAPPY.
Grace and Belinda and Josie and Rachelle and Zhi Wei and Joan and Yong Xin and... okay there are more, I just can't remember, also planning to give me belated birthday present.. omg, I love all of you to bits. Those who wished me happy birthday, too. Really, I love ONE HOPE and those who aren't in ONE HOPE but another class (yes you, belinda!) to bits. You all rock.
Nathy the freako ruined the day again with her disgusting beige clothes and dunno what other crap she wore. She was digging her nose when she turned the corner okay! Then she quickly stopped when she was walking towards our classroom. I was disgusted.
During CHOIR ALSO, the whole choir sang happy birthday to me!!!! I was soooo embarrassed lahh... But also really very touched. MICHELLE TANG gave me BIRTHDAY PRESENT, cute little doll... But I left it in school by accident, Fabia's gonna get it for me!!! XD Oh yes, JING YI also gave me a present... Then some other fellow choir members also gonna get for me presents... CHOIR YOU ROCK. I REALLY LOVE ALL OF YOU.
Today was like the best day in my Sec 1 life okay. Tomorrow there's a graded geog assignment... and my legs ache like hell already. And I gotta do my Jap holiday hw ((HAHAHA I HAVEN'T DONE)) and type out the Japanese crap I gotta do. Oh man. But seriously, my thirteenth birthday really touched me. My friends are soooo sweet, I'm sooo happy. Really, I feel like I'm at the top of the world (weikee, remember? florina beach XD) now.
THANK YOU EVERYONE. I REALLY REALLY LOVE ALL OF YOU. TRULY. ALL OF YOU ARE SOOO FREAKING NICE. I LOVE YOU.
<33333333333333
0 days to my birthday... i love the world. thanks sooo much, everyone. thank you sooo much.
i died at 8.26 pm
Yesterday, Wei Kee freaked me out. I was like chatting with him through my wonderful tagboard lahh.. then suddenly he say "oh ya i think your classmate sent something to you through the mail.. go check..." So I went to check... THEN IN THE END THE MAIL WAS FROM HIM!!! Some more SO OBVIOUS it was from him lohh... But what I did not expect was a MAPLE CASHCARD inside the envelope. IT WAS A MAPLE CASHCARD LAH. MAPLE CASHCARDS ARE FREAKING EXPENSIVE THEN HE BUY ALL BY HIMSELF!!!!!!!! At first I thought it was a birthday card or something but when I took it out, I almost had a heart attack in front of the computer.
But I was really very happy lah. I was murmuring "oh my god, oh my god, oh my god" to myself, I was sooo darn happy. SO, I WOULD LIKE TO THANK WEI KEE, FOR GIVING ME SUCH A NICE SURPRISE.. THANK YOU SOOO MUCH!!! You're sooooooo sweet. Thank you. I'm really really very gan dong. You went to recruit Josie to help you in tricking me that you weren't buying a maple cashcard for me... then in the end you really did... and it was all to surprise me!!! Thank you sooo much. I'm really touched lah. I don't know how to thank you, I'm really soooo touched I feel like I can't repay it loh. You made me so happy. I almost cried, I was soooo touched. THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU.
I couldn't believe that everyone was sooo freaking nice to me on my birthday. ONE HOPE REALLY REALLY RULES. Grace drew a huge present on the board then people went to write birthday wishes on it to mee... then when I came into class people were going, "Happy birthday!!" and I was really very touched by the present on the board lohh.. Then Zhi Wei call me go over her desk and she "hugged" me and wished me happy birthdayy!!! I was sooo touched by everyone... Really lahh, everyone was super super nice.. I could cry...
For once, Josie was in time for assembly, ahahahah! She came into class then pull me outside and freaked me out... Then after that I COULDN'T CONCENTRATE ON ANYTHING LAH!!!! I couldn't concentrate on studying the CL lit stuff... got one question wrong, soooo angryyy!!! I couldn't concentrate on the freaking test lahh!!! I didn't give a damn about anything, I couldn't concentrate AT ALL, I tell you. I was soooooooooooooo frustrated. She freaked me out soooo badly, okay. WAHHHHHH..
I'm SO SUAY... Other than CHINESE TEST ON MY BIRTHDAY, I ALSO HAD TO RUN SIXX STUPID ROUNDS LAH!!! It was sooo tiring, I felt like I could die... Then Josie lagging behind lah, so I kept trying to make her run.. She kept walking!!! I was like, "Com'on Josie, don't walk lah, we jog until the line then we stop okay?" Then I had to pull her along... Aiyoh she shouldn't have run man, she was still kinda ill... We just scraped a pass, okay. I run like shit! I must NOT stop during the NAPFA test.
Thennn!!! Hiu Min, Dri, Sock Yie, Hazel, Lovin, Yan Yee and Gloria shared the cost of my present for me... They all went to write messages on the wrapping paper... During lunch, I opened the present and I suspect it was damn expensive okay! There was a MAPLE CASH CARD and a DIARY WITH A LOCK... omg, they fulfilled my birthday wishes. I was really very touched. THANK YOU SOOO MUCH, YOU MADE ME SO HAPPY.
Grace and Belinda and Josie and Rachelle and Zhi Wei and Joan and Yong Xin and... okay there are more, I just can't remember, also planning to give me belated birthday present.. omg, I love all of you to bits. Those who wished me happy birthday, too. Really, I love ONE HOPE and those who aren't in ONE HOPE but another class (yes you, belinda!) to bits. You all rock.
Nathy the freako ruined the day again with her disgusting beige clothes and dunno what other crap she wore. She was digging her nose when she turned the corner okay! Then she quickly stopped when she was walking towards our classroom. I was disgusted.
During CHOIR ALSO, the whole choir sang happy birthday to me!!!! I was soooo embarrassed lahh... But also really very touched. MICHELLE TANG gave me BIRTHDAY PRESENT, cute little doll... But I left it in school by accident, Fabia's gonna get it for me!!! XD Oh yes, JING YI also gave me a present... Then some other fellow choir members also gonna get for me presents... CHOIR YOU ROCK. I REALLY LOVE ALL OF YOU.
Today was like the best day in my Sec 1 life okay. Tomorrow there's a graded geog assignment... and my legs ache like hell already. And I gotta do my Jap holiday hw ((HAHAHA I HAVEN'T DONE)) and type out the Japanese crap I gotta do. Oh man. But seriously, my thirteenth birthday really touched me. My friends are soooo sweet, I'm sooo happy. Really, I feel like I'm at the top of the world (weikee, remember? florina beach XD) now.
THANK YOU EVERYONE. I REALLY REALLY LOVE ALL OF YOU. TRULY. ALL OF YOU ARE SOOO FREAKING NICE. I LOVE YOU.
<33333333333333
0 days to my birthday... i love the world. thanks sooo much, everyone. thank you sooo much.
i died at 8.26 pm

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home