I AM REBORN TOMORROW.
XDD YAYNESS. I will be finally THIRTEEN tomorrow!!! The official age to start writing on FanFiction.Net. Yay!!! I LOVE FANFICTION.NET. But I don't write anymore.. blehhs. I used to be freakily obsessed with Artemis Fowl (WRITTEN BY EOIN COLFER... ARTY FOWL ROCKS.)when I was 11 and I wrote a lot of crappy, low standard fanfics in this account which I abandoned: neutralgal XDD Don't blame me for my gross gross writing. I was only 11 then, anyways.
And I remember, I used to dream about the time I would finally be 13 and could write stories without a guilty conscience... XDD I HAD LOTSA GRAMMAR MISTAKES THEN. Blehhs.
I don't write there anymore. I got tired of it. XD But I LOVE READING fanfictions there. They're all really well written!!!
((realises she's gabbling)) Oops, sorry. I can talk a lot, you know.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME
I WAS BORN IN A TREE
I LIVED IN A CA-AKE
AND WAS VERY HAPPY!
`written by the wonderful Deborah Hoe aka me
I will be a TEENAGER tonight. Oleh! Oleh! Olehhh!!
I WANT FOR MY BIRTHDAY:
~Maple cash cards.
~Maple plushies.
~Ipod/mp3 player.
~The usage of MSN.
~The LONG LIFE (correction!) of wei kee in maplestory.
~The marriage of Ting Yit and Hazel.
~The cancellation of the freaking Chinese test tomorrow. (which is ON MY BIRTHDAY... so SUAYY)
~To pass my physics
Yes, my birthday wishes are SIMPLE, ain't theyy!!! ((chuckles madly)) Okay, I was joking about them. Except for the MSN thing, maple cash and ipod. XDD And don't kill me. Let me celebrate my 13th birthday first.
I shall put the time I signed off from now onwards, since it's random and it takes time. Yes, I'm that bored. (I PASSED MY PHYSICS TEST ONE!!! BY LIKE HALF A MARK. I THOUGHT I GOT ZERO. SO I WAS SOOOO HAPPY WHEN I REALISED I PASSED XD)
9 HOURS AND 17 MINUTES TO MY BIRTHDAY.
i died at 3.43 pm. XDD
XDD YAYNESS. I will be finally THIRTEEN tomorrow!!! The official age to start writing on FanFiction.Net. Yay!!! I LOVE FANFICTION.NET. But I don't write anymore.. blehhs. I used to be freakily obsessed with Artemis Fowl (WRITTEN BY EOIN COLFER... ARTY FOWL ROCKS.)when I was 11 and I wrote a lot of crappy, low standard fanfics in this account which I abandoned: neutralgal XDD Don't blame me for my gross gross writing. I was only 11 then, anyways.
And I remember, I used to dream about the time I would finally be 13 and could write stories without a guilty conscience... XDD I HAD LOTSA GRAMMAR MISTAKES THEN. Blehhs.
I don't write there anymore. I got tired of it. XD But I LOVE READING fanfictions there. They're all really well written!!!
((realises she's gabbling)) Oops, sorry. I can talk a lot, you know.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME
I WAS BORN IN A TREE
I LIVED IN A CA-AKE
AND WAS VERY HAPPY!
`written by the wonderful Deborah Hoe aka me
I will be a TEENAGER tonight. Oleh! Oleh! Olehhh!!
I WANT FOR MY BIRTHDAY:
~Maple cash cards.
~Maple plushies.
~Ipod/mp3 player.
~The usage of MSN.
~The LONG LIFE (correction!) of wei kee in maplestory.
~The marriage of Ting Yit and Hazel.
~The cancellation of the freaking Chinese test tomorrow. (which is ON MY BIRTHDAY... so SUAYY)
~To pass my physics
Yes, my birthday wishes are SIMPLE, ain't theyy!!! ((chuckles madly)) Okay, I was joking about them. Except for the MSN thing, maple cash and ipod. XDD And don't kill me. Let me celebrate my 13th birthday first.
I shall put the time I signed off from now onwards, since it's random and it takes time. Yes, I'm that bored. (I PASSED MY PHYSICS TEST ONE!!! BY LIKE HALF A MARK. I THOUGHT I GOT ZERO. SO I WAS SOOOO HAPPY WHEN I REALISED I PASSED XD)
9 HOURS AND 17 MINUTES TO MY BIRTHDAY.
i died at 3.43 pm. XDD

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home