Crap today. Crap the day after. Crap crap crap crap crap.
I don't know why I'm so freakily obsessed with blogging. Nothing happened today, so why should i care?
I'm just plain crap, hah, nothing to talk about. Today = ultimate boredom. Woke up, ate, played com, finished tuition homework, went for tuition, went home, and I'm waiting for pizza and KFC delivery right now.
SMILLEEE. BE HAPPY. SO WHAT IF THERE'S NO MSN? The world's still turnin', and that's all that matters. HAPPINESS ABOUNDETHS. XD
No wonder when I asked my father what JC institution I should go to, he was all, "Mental institute! Since you're always going 'I LOVE MYSELF' with this sign!" And he imitated me waving my PEACE sign about.
That was hilarious, I tell you. But I yearn for MSN. I really want it to come back. It's like my solitary birthday wish. I WANT MSN BACK. Because I have friends I can contact only through the Internet eg. hsiang yeh (ohh yes I haven't talked to him for real long XD too busy studying for his O levels -_-) and wei kee and yong rong (technically I can still contact him but MSN plays a huge role!) and other maple buddies and that JB friend of mine I really wanna add in MSN. WOOTS.
SO MSN, I REALLY WANT YOU BACK. I WANNA BE HAPPY AGAIN, LIKE JOSIE. I'm trying to be though.
Peace out, man. XD
2 days to my BIRTHDAY (yes this birthday countdown thingy has CHANGED COLOUR)
I don't know why I'm so freakily obsessed with blogging. Nothing happened today, so why should i care?
I'm just plain crap, hah, nothing to talk about. Today = ultimate boredom. Woke up, ate, played com, finished tuition homework, went for tuition, went home, and I'm waiting for pizza and KFC delivery right now.
SMILLEEE. BE HAPPY. SO WHAT IF THERE'S NO MSN? The world's still turnin', and that's all that matters. HAPPINESS ABOUNDETHS. XD
No wonder when I asked my father what JC institution I should go to, he was all, "Mental institute! Since you're always going 'I LOVE MYSELF' with this sign!" And he imitated me waving my PEACE sign about.
That was hilarious, I tell you. But I yearn for MSN. I really want it to come back. It's like my solitary birthday wish. I WANT MSN BACK. Because I have friends I can contact only through the Internet eg. hsiang yeh (ohh yes I haven't talked to him for real long XD too busy studying for his O levels -_-) and wei kee and yong rong (technically I can still contact him but MSN plays a huge role!) and other maple buddies and that JB friend of mine I really wanna add in MSN. WOOTS.
SO MSN, I REALLY WANT YOU BACK. I WANNA BE HAPPY AGAIN, LIKE JOSIE. I'm trying to be though.
Peace out, man. XD
2 days to my BIRTHDAY (yes this birthday countdown thingy has CHANGED COLOUR)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home