I get this feeling noone really bothers about what I post... This is sorta an online diary, you know? Since the one Jing gave to me in P4 finished already. XD
But it's kinda limited; what you can say on the internet, that is; because there's lotsa personal things that are all stuck inside me and I can't let it out. I want a new diary. I'm posting really frequently now because 1) there's no MSN and 2) there's no diary for me to scribble crap in. So I scribble crap here.
This is sort of how I can communicate with other people too, since my father completely crushed my social life aka deleting MSN and blogging's the only way to DESTRESS and TALK TO EVERYONE AT ONE GO. YAY!!!
(HAHAHAHAH MY DAD SAW THAT PART ABOVE AND HE WENT, "Crushed your social life? Because you're very very naughty!!!")
On to the "unpersonal" stuff. Little Jap guy was at swimming. He called me "old lady" so I call him "ah beng". It's a nice name because the swimming instructor and everyone else calls him Ah Beng now thanks to me. Yayness! XD
And today our family celebrated my birthday!!! Woots. <333>
Nothing much to say, except that while we were all eating cake (MINE WAS COOKIES AND CREAM ICE CREAM TOPPED WITH BROWNIES.. yum) my brother blasted this japanese song accompanying a maplestory video so freaking loudly I could hear the song from two stories (sp?) upstairs.
Yes, my spelling sucks and my English sucks. I know that, don't need to rub it in. AND I CAN ONLY PLAY MAPLE IN JUNE. People who are planning to give me maple cash... when's the expiry date? Woots.
So much stuff stuck inside me. Can't tell everyone, or anyone, for that matter. Josie may know what I'm talking about. But you know what, she's so autistic and forgetful she probably won't. XD BAHHH.... bad, aching feeling inside me. Blehh.
3 days to my BLUNDERFUL birthday...
But it's kinda limited; what you can say on the internet, that is; because there's lotsa personal things that are all stuck inside me and I can't let it out. I want a new diary. I'm posting really frequently now because 1) there's no MSN and 2) there's no diary for me to scribble crap in. So I scribble crap here.
This is sort of how I can communicate with other people too, since my father completely crushed my social life aka deleting MSN and blogging's the only way to DESTRESS and TALK TO EVERYONE AT ONE GO. YAY!!!
(HAHAHAHAH MY DAD SAW THAT PART ABOVE AND HE WENT, "Crushed your social life? Because you're very very naughty!!!")
On to the "unpersonal" stuff. Little Jap guy was at swimming. He called me "old lady" so I call him "ah beng". It's a nice name because the swimming instructor and everyone else calls him Ah Beng now thanks to me. Yayness! XD
And today our family celebrated my birthday!!! Woots. <333>
Nothing much to say, except that while we were all eating cake (MINE WAS COOKIES AND CREAM ICE CREAM TOPPED WITH BROWNIES.. yum) my brother blasted this japanese song accompanying a maplestory video so freaking loudly I could hear the song from two stories (sp?) upstairs.
Yes, my spelling sucks and my English sucks. I know that, don't need to rub it in. AND I CAN ONLY PLAY MAPLE IN JUNE. People who are planning to give me maple cash... when's the expiry date? Woots.
So much stuff stuck inside me. Can't tell everyone, or anyone, for that matter. Josie may know what I'm talking about. But you know what, she's so autistic and forgetful she probably won't. XD BAHHH.... bad, aching feeling inside me. Blehh.
3 days to my BLUNDERFUL birthday...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home