Friday, April 14, 2006

Listening to "everywhere" by Michelle Branch now. I LOVE IT. XD

Okay, some weirdo posted on my blog. I suspect it was either Hazel or Sock Yie or Zhi Yi because I didn't sign out on the other computer and they were all playing it. XD MSN. Please. I really really miss it. I crave for it.


Woots, today Hazel, her brother Darren (little P4 boy), Sock Yie, Zhi Yi and Hiu Min came to my house and we all went to watch ICE AGE 2. So funny lah, the show!! Both Zhi Yi and Hazel were muttering crap and they were sitting on either side of me -_- and my phone rang so loudly in the cinema lah! I rejected the call and switched off the phone. Hahahahah, so mean right.

Before that we went to eat sushi for lunch.. the food was freakily expensive lahh!! We were all freaking out at the prices and some more my mom paying for everything! I couldn't finish my food loh...Some more after the movie my mum wanted to buy each of us Ben and Jerry's ice cream... ONE CUP $4. Including me, there are six people, so 6 x $4=$24, and if my sister is included, $28 for ICE CREAM LAH. SO EXP. So we just bought 2 cups to share between us... my sister got one big chocolate one for herself, so greedy... XD

Then we went back to my house and we played Game of Life!!! Hazel was really pissed because I traded my $40 000 salary card with her $90 000 one when I landed on the thing... so funny hahahaha! But then I got kinda irritated because they said I was really rich and kept taking my 'LIFE' cards... Blehhh lah. After that we went downstairs and played NEOPETS. HAZEL AND I GOT 2200 plus plus plus for Trouble at Neopian Bank when we each concentrated on 3 doors... we reached level 80 like that lehh! XD SO FUN.

After that we laughed really really hard until all of us cried and had sore throats and stomach aches. What happened is confidential. =D

I HAVEN'T DONE JAP HW HECK CARE LAH. And Darren is like so tiny for Primary 4 lah! He looks like P1, hahahaah! During lunch he kept kicking me lorh! Because he soooo idiotic lah then I keep saying he's a naughty and stupid little boy! XD MY WHITE PANTS ALL DIRTY LE. Sad man...

Now listening to The Remedy (I Won't Worry) XD Nice song. Okay, I shall shut up. ZHI WEI IS BACK, YAY! XD

4 days to my birthday...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home