Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Buried

All my negative thoughts are gone, and my conscience is clear. It has been a long time since I felt like this. I explained my stand, I confessed my viewpoints, I was more honest than I could ever have been, and facing up to the facts made me feel a lot braver, a lot better, and has really cleared my conscience. I am really burying the hatchet and I feel proud I genuinely feel this way after ranting it all honestly and sincerely. I am growing. And opening. Whether or not things fall back in place, I don't know, but I definitely feel like I did my best to clear things up and bury misunderstandings and I hope that my best is enough this time.

Must be God at work, because I feel my heart has lifted, because somehow I feel better than ever that I tried, and faced up to the cracks in me, sincerely and genuinely, regardless of the outcome. :) I have been very true to myself, and stopped living in self-erected walls of delusion, which are difficult for many to throw their pride in order to tear down, and face the truths and expose the lies that lie within every one of us.

But, I did it, and I feel warm, like God is watching over me, within me, making me a stronger and better person who will face up to setbacks and face herself.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home