Praise the Lord :)
Thank God for such wonderful results, so pleasantly unexpected, I really never ever dreamed of a perfect score. Especially because I have never been a top scorer or done fantastically well in JC. I have always been hovering around the average line. And my General Paper never scored above an E in JC2, so an A is really sooooo sooooo soo unbelievable and unexpected.
And this is the first major exam I feel truly happy about. :) That I truly exceeded my own expectations and can hold my head up high and feel genuinely happy about my grades.
God must really want me to do something big with my life by giving me such grades, despite my fitful crying after every paper and meticulous, obsessive counting of the marks I lost after every paper. I honestly felt I did badly.
This is so much more than I ever wanted and so many doors have been opened for me, more than I have ever, ever dreamed of.
I am really deeply grateful to all my friends who have always been there for me and listened to my relentless and dejected complaints throughout the J2 year, and my family for investing so much money in my Economics and GP tuition which were grossly expensive but at least paid off with the grades :) and I really thank God for blessing me with so much. I have never been extremely hardworking in J2 until after CT2s, so really, I never thought I would ever deserve these grades. After all, my Prelim grades barely scraped past the average rank points... I'm reallyyyy sooooooo thankful omg. Thank you God :) for blessing me with such friends, such a family and such grades.
Happiest and proudest day of my life, receiving my result slip on 2nd March 2012 :) I'm so grateful for this, can't express the happiness that's brimming within me :333333

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home