Okay things are much better with my family :)
My papa ordered in Tony Romas today and FOR THE FIRST TIME, they delivered my favourite chunky thick creamy potato soup with its bacon bits and cheese and biscuits HEEEEEEEEHEEEEE!!!!!!!
So I'm quite happy today, although I really wasted my day away lying on my bed using the ultimate noobish free laptop.
I just heard Taylor Swift's Speak Now for the first time in my life last night at the reunion dinner with my relatives. And I think it's kinda nice. =x
I wonder why my blog hits still increases a considerable amount after a few days. I mean it's definitely not a lot, but I expected only like, less than 5 people to read my blog regularly, unless those 5 people refresh my blog 5 times a day or something. I don't even know who reads my blog cuz I only put it on my facebook and I don't tell anyone I have a blog unless they ask. HAHAHAHAAHA. But okay lah admittedly I feel honoured that there are people out there who keep track of my blogging even though I blog so sparsely. :) And when my blog posts are sometimes unfathomable and too abstract for anyone to understand ('cause most people aren't supposed to understand anyway =x)
I feel like I'm playing a risky game with myself right now.
I can keep on doing all these things. I can laugh, be happy, and treasure the time spent...
But, if I falter, if I fall,if I lose my heart
I lose.
---
Don't say yes, run away now
I'll meet you when you're out of the church at the back door
Don't wait, or say a single vow
You need to hear me now
and they said
"speak now."
My papa ordered in Tony Romas today and FOR THE FIRST TIME, they delivered my favourite chunky thick creamy potato soup with its bacon bits and cheese and biscuits HEEEEEEEEHEEEEE!!!!!!!
So I'm quite happy today, although I really wasted my day away lying on my bed using the ultimate noobish free laptop.
I just heard Taylor Swift's Speak Now for the first time in my life last night at the reunion dinner with my relatives. And I think it's kinda nice. =x
I wonder why my blog hits still increases a considerable amount after a few days. I mean it's definitely not a lot, but I expected only like, less than 5 people to read my blog regularly, unless those 5 people refresh my blog 5 times a day or something. I don't even know who reads my blog cuz I only put it on my facebook and I don't tell anyone I have a blog unless they ask. HAHAHAHAAHA. But okay lah admittedly I feel honoured that there are people out there who keep track of my blogging even though I blog so sparsely. :) And when my blog posts are sometimes unfathomable and too abstract for anyone to understand ('cause most people aren't supposed to understand anyway =x)
I feel like I'm playing a risky game with myself right now.
I can keep on doing all these things. I can laugh, be happy, and treasure the time spent...
But, if I falter, if I fall,if I lose my heart
I lose.
---
Don't say yes, run away now
I'll meet you when you're out of the church at the back door
Don't wait, or say a single vow
You need to hear me now
and they said
"speak now."

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home